New Moderator

Joolz

Well this just shows how little I have been on the last month or so never even knew that @Golden Syrup had been granted god status fuck there be no livin wi him on chat now lol well done goldie :yep:

And congrats @Devcal just keep an eye on syrup for me eh ? lol

• Like 2

Does UK420 need an official biscuit monitor?

Having travelled widely,including the Isle of White,I have developed an extraordinary palette that is recognised and respected within the trade and especially amongst retailers locally.

Should anyone require any appraisals regarding the storage and consumption of they're favourite crunchy snack please feel free to forward an unopened pack to me and I will provide you with an extensive report in return.

Sadly due to the nature of the experiments it leaves them in an unsuitable condition to return the Biscuits but I can assure you they will be treated with the utmost care and attention especially when in hot liquid dip testing.

I look forward to working with you all and am currently examining a pack of Fig Rolls the results of which will probably be apparent tomorrow morning.

yes I'm very bored today.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, hazy harry said:

Well this just shows how little I have been on the last month or so never even knew that @Golden Syrup had been granted god status fuck there be no livin wi him on chat now lol well done goldie :yep:

And congrats @Devcal just keep an eye on syrup for me eh ? lol

Well as @hazy harry has said above I didn't know of this either so da best of luck 2 @Golden Syrup & @Devcal, nice one :yep:.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 25/04/2017 at 5:51 PM, Badbadger said:

Does UK420 need an official biscuit monitor?

I think you`ll find @Jimboo and @stu914 are already in the position mate lol

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

yip keep them coming folks

principall_300.jpg

That's a lot of damn biscuits.

I am actually sitting here now trying to pick out the types.

I can see 4 there. Mere mortal stuff lol 

• Like 3

@Badbadger

Guess who has all the chocolate ones..........:wassnnme:

(and I've got all the ginger nuts from Lidl.........:rofl:)

I must admit biscwits are a weakness (so's women, but they don't always come covered in chocolate......:wassnnme:)......anyways...... in the biscwit tin tonight is......

The aforesaid ginger nuts, bourbons, those butter biscwits with choccy on one side, plain choc digestives......:yep:

HobNobs are shite!!!!!:puke:......none of those.....:nope:

(irritating when someone misspells 'bisciuts' innit...:wallbash:..)

I was born and raised just across the water from the IOW and not once did I see you over there, you sure it wasn't the Isle Of Dogs?  :rofl:

:oldtoker:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Jimboo said:

yip keep them coming folks

principall_300.jpg

WTF kind of biscuits are they? Someone sent you my nans old biscuit tin from the 80s? Obviously the digestives are a classic. I got a pack of them on my desk right now. The shortcake ones are good too. I have them in the cupboard.. but the others.. call yourself a biscuit monitor? Fuckin sort it out man! Where's the hobnobs? chocolate digestives? No fucking jaffa cakes either? That's simply not good enough. lol

• Like 2

15 hours ago, GreenVision said:

That's a lot of damn biscuits.

I am actually sitting here now trying to pick out the types.

I can see 4 there. Mere mortal stuff lol 

I can see 5 lol

4 hours ago, Blayz'd said:

WTF kind of biscuits are they? Someone sent you my nans old biscuit tin from the 80s? Obviously the digestives are a classic. I got a pack of them on my desk right now. The shortcake ones are good too. I have them in the cupboard.. but the others.. call yourself a biscuit monitor? Fuckin sort it out man! Where's the hobnobs? chocolate digestives? No fucking jaffa cakes either? That's simply not good enough. lol

Yeah mate those are the biscuits for the nonsubscribers   You didnt think subscribers ate those did you? lol

This is our new Subscribers lounge biscuit cupboard

Related image

eta

Yip every year a % of the subscription fee is invested in the Far Eastern Mercantile Biscuit Markets and we are doing very nicely thank you:yes:
 eta ..those other biscuits are collected from rubbish bins in picnic areas and dogging sites   (Im not saying who collects them but his name begins with Ra )

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 9