Attack of the Killer BeeZ

flighty

18 minutes ago, Blunt_Wit said:

When did the PAK finish for you? Oh and whats your lat (52?)

I think around the 10th Oct... Yeah 52... But it was only one seed! 

• Like 2

Thats good, earlier than i thought.  I think my 'research' consisted of asking BZ what he recommended then going for 1 of the kush ;)  Top man BZ :)

• Like 1

Cheers both, @MacGanja I'm not taking anything out of that plot until harvest time, I usually fall over at least once on the way out lol I will be starting some seeds a lot earlier next year tho and I saved some for an indoor run ;)

@Blunt_Wit did I recommend PAK? Not sure I would've, I took a gamble with it and critical cheese, oh yeah critical Jack too ha ha

My recommendation for next year is critical+ so far, you should check out @RandyBoBandy's previous grow of it!

• Like 5

ahh maybe i just thought if its good for the bee ;) honestly my memory i can't remember if i already asked Mac about the finishing time, possibly on page13.....

hopefully you have a nice cushion of weed to break your fall on the way down in a few months:yep:.     Medical grow now ;) 

• Like 1

lol@Blunt_Wit your memory is worse than mine...

My first cbd auto should be finished in a few weeks, I best make some cream out of it ready for the bumps and scrapes!

• Like 4

Lovely to see all those seedlings in the ground mate, critical+ are smashing it :) Like you say, a bit of a gamble with the PAK but would be nice to see her go, later in veg when the roots take hold. Good luck with it ;)

• Like 3

@jadenugs you must have cursed me, the PAK is no more lol never mind I'll replace her with a critical+2 clone :)

Update and pics to come later or tomorrow...

• Like 2

Right, let's get this update done!

I was out at the plot yesterday and most are looking ok to good. As mentioned before the PAK was dead, I'm not surprised due to the size of it and slow growth.

The critical+ that were way ahead before seem to have slowed a bit, but all are looking healthy.

large.14975579545956.jpg

Critical Jack is still plodding along nicely.

large.14975580112661.jpg

The critical cheese are flying along and getting to a half decent size.

large.14975579434435.jpg

While I was there I cleared the surrounding vegetation that had grown way faster than my plants, chucked some more chicken pellets down and scattered some slug killer.

Next visit, I'll take some critical+2 clones and white widow auto that are nearly ready to go out.

I've also lost 2 Essex kush, dunno how, they just weren't there. Still 8 left, fingers crossed for a few girls.

large.14975580204952.jpg

The auto blue kush in the greenhouse is getting some legs on her now too. Still being fed plain water, training will commence in a week or so.

large.14975580413114.jpg

That's all for now :D

• Like 15

Sorry to hear about the pak mate :( never good to lose a plant and I was quite excited to see how she performed for you as I don't think I have seen out pak finish in the UK. I could be wrong! 

The other plot plants look to be progressing well with some nice vegative growth which shoukd get them prepped to hold some serious bud come harvest :yep:

Green House is looking in point mate and the abk is getting close to your training phase :) real healthy looking plants :yep:

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great work! 

All the best

Mark..

• Like 2

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark I'm hoping the c+2 clones will be ready in a couple of weeks to replace the PAK and you know it's one of my favourites ;)

Funnily enough I started training the abk last night, I just haven't got round to updating here yet :)

We're still looking good for the season!

• Like 3

@beezeeI thought it looked that time for the old bondage lol

The critical+2.0 is a great replacement and we know this does well in your climate :)

Would still love to see a completed pak outdoor grow :) maybe this year as several members have them in the ground :)

Stay safe mate :yep:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 2

Alright, here the little abk 12 hours after being tied down.

large.14978939717110.jpg

There's still a couple of fan leaves that haven't sorted themselves out in that pic, but it's looking good now :)

They're loving this sunshine, gonna have to give her a feed in the next day or 2!

• Like 12