No thc again!!!!

JAPE

1 minute ago, JAPE said:

@catfish happens with photos tootoo bud

ive popped 100`s of seeds mate and ive only come across 2 that didnt produce a lot of glands .

it looked wet but not covered with the heads you see on most strains .

both strains were 100% sativa`s that took around 20 week to finish . when smoked it was a clear high that you didnt know you were high until you had company then

you felt strange with vivid colours not a stone at all .

ive never had it on a hybrid

• Like 2

If the only thing changed is the genetics then that's what the evidence points towards,  I've never had anything decent from dinafem or Dutch passion personally and wouldn't give them space in my grow again,  just my personal opinion 

Edited by ~Sanctuary~
  • Like 2

@~Sanctuary~ I've got some urgorg#1 to put in after these are down, just thought I'd try autos again whilst I looked for a mother from my pack of #1s, been hearing lots of good reports on autos and from both seedbanks you've mentioned..Each to there own I guess.

@JAPE 

my last indoor was auto Mazar and delicious dark purple, the purples where freebies.

the Mazar was frosty and a good smoke, the delicious dark purple where too but where tiny, literally 10 inches tall. And really fluffy.

cant fault the Mazar , only bought them as they where on offer 25% off. Had more or less oz a plant which is ok for me. One was taller than the rest, with fluffy buds, the rest where all uniform with decent buds. 

@JAPE 

I lst'd them so where smaller than yours but looks like you'll get better yield. Just hope it gets frosty for you soon ,both nice looking plants. 

The first time I grew dp skunk 11 it took ages to frost up, but filled out and frosted up tidy. It was only 1 plant I grew and was with CFLs so I thought it was down to that. Was my first grow, only one plant just in case I messed up. But turned out great. Well at the time I though it was great cos it was my first plant. 

had 34 grams off it but did have 288 actual wats of CFLs , bit over kill for one plant looking back on it, ha

Are you saying you've grown good regs with your setup and it's only the two auto grow's that have turned out crap ?

I remember someone else had an issue and after great debate and questioning it transpired that the grower had moved house.  Same set up different water had an impact.. . Just a thought...

30 minutes ago, JAPE said:

@ComfortablyDumb no its happened with regs too, could air exchange be a factor?

Have you've had a good grow in that exact same enviroment ?

Just trying to get the facts m8

17 minutes ago, JAPE said:

Yea, about 3 grows ago, haven't changed anything apart from bulbs, wonder if it's the filter? That hasn't been changed in over a year. @ComfortablyDumb 

Was that in coco with Canna coco nutrients ?

Edited by ComfortablyDumb