No thc again!!!!

JAPE

Right I'm heads completely done in with this! I've got some auto mazar and ultimate from Dutch passion at 54 days from seed, I've got a diary running called an auto coco diary in the Dutch passion section. There's hardly no thc on my plants again and I can't work out why? Temps are 28 lights on and about 23 lights off running the lights at 20/4, got fans blowing across the top of the plant and the lights are a good metre above them, been using canna a&b with advanced nutrients big bud and gunna start using some cannot pk 13/14 3 weeks from chop. All new 600 w hps bulbs. Can someone please tell where I'm going wrong???large.IMG_20170305_0206.jpglarge.IMG_20170309_15312.jpglarge.IMG_20170309_28204.jpglarge.IMG_20170309_57237.jpglarge.IMG_20170309_6937.jpg

I've grew with this setup and use to get nice frosty buds and now I'm feel like I'm just wasting my time cos I end up with a shit smoke with hardly no smell or taste! Hears some ugorg#1 I grew with same setup about year and a half agogallery_53055_6399_34434.jpggallery_53055_6399_6178.jpggallery_53055_6399_1056.jpg

• Like 1

were those ugorg regs? there is thc on there it's developing:afro: what is the thc content on the strain?   auto will get less.   qualitywise ask @MeanGreenScouseMachine he done a few auto sure i read somewhere he's not happy with the quality.

i had a northen light(fem seed) on my last grow that looked similar fluffly airy buds without any real bud structure:soap:pheno

Edited by Percygrower_420

@Percygrower_420 yea urgorg regs. I've done regulars and autos and it's happened on both, doesn't matter what strain I do the thc is always site now! Me and me mate done the same cuttings his were frost as fuck and mine weren't the only difference was he was using parabolic shades I'm using euro reflectors. @~Sanctuary~ I've seen other diaries of these strains and there frosty so don't think it's genetics.

• Like 1

well if it not strain down to lights, what age of the bulbs, or off nutes , does your mate use the same nutes

Edited by Percygrower_420

@JAPE

Hi bud, this one can take up to 90 days to finish so you could be only just over halfway. Looking at the pix I would guess certainly longer than three weeks.

Hope this helps mate

atb

stu:oldtoker:

• Like 7

@stu914 I'll take them as long as possible just concerned about putting all this effort in to end up with a shit smoke again, gave the last lot away cos it was tasteless weak ass shit!

• Like 1