2017 indoor grow competition

Dinafem-Mark

@Dinafem-Mark

Would love to try this please, too good to miss! 

It'll be my first "proper" indoor grow, so go easy on me! :)

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Badbadger said:

@Dinafem-Mark I'm in for this one if you'll have me Mark.

Is it ok to do a diary per strain? It does make a bit more work but it's hard to follow each strain through a multi strain diary sometimes especially if your looking for a specific point or stage it can also make for tricky photography if your really going for it media wise.

Fingers crossed and toes,I'm also lucky to be able to cross numbers 1 and 2 of my six pack with 5 and 6.

I will have a new shiny grow space by  mid April to grace your beans in.

I'm taking £1 from my kids dinner money everyday so £3 a day and the kids stay trimmer lol

@Desmond remember it's not all about the winning it's about smacking the shit out of everything within reach when you don't.  

A diary per strain is no problem mate :yep:

Over last few years we have had some great grows and now it is time to reward you all for your hard work. A lot of time, effort and dedication goes into your grow diaries so we thought it only correct to offer prizes to represent your dedication to our strains :yep:

I think this is going to be a great year :)

Get those names in and we will get this rocking :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 10

ive never grown any dinafem autos before and now i have a method of doing so i may very well ask to join in myself if thats ok mr mark ..but i wont be starting them until july due to prior commitments ..

• Like 5

@Dinafem-Mark You certainly know how to get a chap excited. Given it a bit of thought, and I would like to throw my hat in the ring for this one.

Always had great times with Dinafem Genetics.

Top job :yep:

• Like 4

Good luck to everyone, I'll not be joining in this one as my tent will be full until November.

I don't know if I've said this before, but, the bongs are stunning (ok I know I've said it plenty lol )

Mark, I'll be running some Dina autos over winter that I'll document and I've got the beans already ;)

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark I currently have 10 of your Critical Jacks on the go, check out my diary: 

I would be pleased to throw my hat in the ring and do a diary...

Cheers

• Like 1