2017 indoor grow competition

Dinafem-Mark

Hello, all,

I know a lot of members have been waiting for this and now we have the outdoor grow thread competition underway it is time to show some love to the indoor growers 
:notworthy:

We will be running a seeds4diary giveaway this year as we have done in previous years but this year will be different :) .This year we are offering prizes for the top 3 best indoor grow diaries 

The prizes will be comparable to the outdoor grow prizes and will include RooR glass bongs as the main prizes along with Dinafems seeds and merchandise (Images shown are last seasons prizes)

gallery_87875_9678_75015.jpggallery_87875_9678_211503.jpggallery_87875_9678_44613.jpg

1st place will get the 7mm RooR beaker bong with 2 x 5 seeds(winners choice) and a really nice Dinafem goodie bag. 

2nd place will get the 5mm RooR beaker bong with 2 x 5 seeds(winners choice) and a really nice Dinafem goodie bag 

3rd place will Ger the 3.2mm RooR beaker bong with 2 x 5 seeds and a really nice Dinafem goodie bag.

To enter here are a few rules

1- You must be an active member of UK420 for at least 2 months and over 18.

2- You must be willing to do

A- A weekly update of your grow including text and pictures  

B- A monthly update of your grow including text and pictures 

3- A diary in a day type of thread with detailed information on all stages of Growth and pictures.

**We at Dinafem reserve the right to use any pictures for our social media or marketing platforms. No names of members will be given if your pictures are used**

Now some questions and answers.

Q- Who can enter?

A- Anyone who meets the rule requirements and will be willing to document your grow on uk420 this year.

Q- Will Dinafem be providing the strain/strains

A- Yes, we will be picking 50-75 members who will be able to pick ANY 2 Dinafem or AutoDinafem strains to grow. We will send each member a 5 seed packet of each strain selected.

Q- If I have my own seed can I enter?

A- Yes you can the more thread`s the better!

Q- When will this start and finish?

A- We will open up the thread today (March 8th 2017) and let it run until (April 3rd 2017). This will give a good 3 week for all those that want to participate time to get your name down. 

If this runs until early April I aim to have ALL members selected genetics out and received by 4/20 (April 20th 2017).

The grows can be started as soon as you get your genetics or you can wait. 

All diaries must be finished by November 27th 2017. This will allow time for us to view all diaries, select the winners and get the prizes out just in time for Xmas. 

Q- Where should I start my Dinafem indoor grow diary?

A- All diaries for this competition must be submitted here in the Dinafem 2017 grow diary section of UK420

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/269-dinafem-seeds-2017-grow-diaries/

Q- What strains from Dinafem can we pick and can we select the new high cbd strains if we want?

A- You can choose ANY Dinafem or AutoDinafem strain and that is including the new high cbd strains.

Q - What we will be looking for and judging the threads on.

A - We would like to see as much detail and as many good pictures as possible. Try to make as much effort to give detailed information through all stages of Growth and keep your thread active with as many updates as you can. The more detail and attention you put into your grow thread the more activity it is going to get so there is a better cancel of your grow being seen.

Q - Can I enter this competition if I am already participating in the outdoor grow thread competition?

A - Yes you can. If you have the time to run 2 separate diaries

Q - If I already have started a grow diary in the 2017 Dnafem section will this be considered an entry?

A - Yes, all grows in the 2017 Dinafem grow thread forum will be considered entered into the competition :yep:

Right they we have the details and now it is time to get some indoor grow threads going 

So if you would like to take part in this competition. Get your name down in this thread before April the 3rd 2017 and we will get all members announced a day or so after :)

For the last few years we have seen some exceptional indoor Dinafem grows :yep: and now it is time to reward the great growers from UK420 with what I think are great prizes :)

There you have it all :yep:. This year has already started of great. Now with this the Dinafem section is going to be rocking with some outstanding grows :yep:with some excellent prizes :yep:

This is going to be really fun and if it goes well I think we may do this every year :)

All the best 

Mark.
Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 13

Well I'm doing the outdoor one so I may as well try the indoor one too. Don't think I'll win either but you never know.

thanks dinafem. 

• Like 3

Nice one @Dinafem-Mark good to see Dinafem supporting the uk420 community so well again this year, should be a fun competition! :oldtoker: Can't be having @beezee getting all the glory/bongs ;) 

Edited by Fragg
sp
  • Like 5

@Dinafem-MarkI'm interested in this one. Be nice to see how my new diy Quantum led panels will perform. Should also have my new flowering cab sorted. Would be interested to some Indica dominant strains.

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 3

:guitar: Yep, I'm up for this Mark, as you know bud, the Dinamed is on the list but I'll have a think about the other :yep:

Here we go again guys, Dinafem once again putting it out there and upping the ante on the winnables yet again, top stuff  and we are spoilt rotten with all these compos fair play like :v:

Edited by botanics
  • Like 6

As I still have a tin of Amnesia I will chuck something up, not interested in prizes so gits n shiggles it will be. Needed an excuse to pop them

Good luck to those partaking in the comp :yep:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 5

Would love to get in on this :)

I've started collecting my no till bits in anticipation :hippy:

Plus I need a new bong lol

• Like 5

@Dinafem-Mark I'm in for this one if you'll have me Mark.

Is it ok to do a diary per strain? It does make a bit more work but it's hard to follow each strain through a multi strain diary sometimes especially if your looking for a specific point or stage it can also make for tricky photography if your really going for it media wise.

Fingers crossed and toes,I'm also lucky to be able to cross numbers 1 and 2 of my six pack with 5 and 6.

I will have a new shiny grow space by  mid April to grace your beans in.

I'm taking £1 from my kids dinner money everyday so £3 a day and the kids stay trimmer lol

@Desmond remember it's not all about the winning it's about smacking the shit out of everything within reach when you don't.  

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 4