2017 indoor grow competition

Dinafem-Mark

i have only just noticed this @Dinafem-Mark i am on my 3rd week of flowering at the moment and will be free from end of november is there any chance i could try your autos?

as i have read a few great grow diary's of your goodies here  

@Greenluke just seen your pics and you have some nice Dinafem autos growing there my friend.

The HPS gives your pics that colour hue but if you pick up a cheap clip on light and a standard bayonet 50/75w CFL you can switch the HPS of,switch the CFL on and you'll have natural colour shots for your diary.

Don't worry about using a phone camera either if thats all you have as I only use my galaxy s5 and it does a great job once you've figured the lighting out for a few quid.

Good luck in the comp it's a great way of mixing it up and everyone here will answer any questions you have big or small but judging by your plants your doing great already.

• Like 1

@monster69We have already done the seed4diary giveaway for this Dinafem endeavour  :yep:

How about this we can do a couple more members so I guess you are in :)

If anyone else wants to play get your name down. This will only be open a short time :)

All the best 

Mark..

@GreenlukeIf you want to play with the free seeds. My only stipulation would be to get your post count up to 50+ then you can be included  :)

Won't take long mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark hey the blue widows are photoperiod  also got 6 calli connection green cracks in there for variety i will try my best to get the posts up thank you for looking at my diary :bong: i have a cfl in the cupboard im just stuck for space at the min but the next grow will be moving place also tent be upgraded along with everything else i use my s7 for a camera peace out greenluke

• Like 1

@monster69I did say we could do a couple more and you were included but if you want to wait until next year we will have plenty of giveaways as usual :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

@GreenlukeThe s7 has been my daily driver for well over a year I've just gone to the s8+ as love these devices  :yep:

Won't take long to get your post count up mate :)

Will check your diary out :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just a quick update :bong:

The indoor grow diary competition prizes have arrived today and we will be running the "2017-18 best indoor grow diary competition" until the end of June 2018. This will give well over a years worth of diaries and will give other member time to start a Dinafem diary to be considered an entry  :bong:

So all indoor diaries in this section and finished by June 30th 2018 will be entered into the "best indoor grow diary competition" :)

Some excellent work so far with another 6 months until we select winners  :)

Get those diaries started and thank you to every member that has already completed or is in the middle of a Dinafem diary  :yep:

Here's the glassware, which is only part of the prize  :bong:

large.IMG_20180103_115933_301-1512x2016.jpglarge.IMG_20180103_115930_112-1512x2016.jpglarge.IMG_20180103_115927_172-1512x2016.jpg

Some fine work by the good people at RooR  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3