dinachem single plant scrog in a ds60

K-B

@botanics

@Dinafem-Mark

@hashi

@Michael Luchóg

Thanks for the compliments guys. 

And mark I really appreciate your offer. We've spoke before and know I'm here for you too. I haven't touched any benzos for 2 days! That's a milestone for me and I haven't been violent in the slightest. I think what I did the other day scared me that I could of lost my mrs and kids. I felt genuine remorse too (though he was a cunt :lol:).

Anyway on a positive note all 4 critical cheese have germed and are 3 days old. Little warm but high humidity and air flow/exchange are spot on. Got great negative pressure and 2 fans inside a ds60. I regularly mist the tent and actually had the idea of misting through my passive intake (which is very powerful due to overkill extraction ,which is actually working well at moment) and it's worked well. Kept humidity between 70/85% which ime is great for seedlings that age. Temp of an evening have been optimum, between 25-27c but in the day I'm hitting 33/34c sometimes which worries me at such a volatile age. They seem happy and it's never that hot for too long either. It's a pain in the arse but I'm regularly misting and monitoring temps/humidity but I wanna keep them happy and you get out what you put in right?. I'll start a dairy over the weekend but please bare with me as I have a busy weekend, hence me disclosing info now while I have time. 

To be honest being a UK guy like most of the rest of you, I've smoked a lot of cheese, original cut, blue cheese and shitty seed recreations. And to be honest as nice as a proper bit of luton csn smell and taste, I'm just fed up with it. But im looking forward to the mix of critical :). I've grown c+ and I feel a good balance of the 2 would be very nice.

Anyway, am I still talking? I'll hopefully see you all over the weekend with a new diary. Cheers 

• Like 3

Sounds like you've yad a shit time mate! i had a very similar time period in my life and i promise you benzos will only make you more likely to flip out in the long run i found they make you calm while your popping them but when your not on them you feel twice as likely to switch even over shit that is irrelevant or trivial i fucking hate them and try to avoid taking them at all now except when i have back spasms then i fucking love diazepam as its the only drug that really makes them bearable but when you have back spasms you haven't got to worry about fighting anyone lol

Rice and peace 

• Like 2

I  have not followed you diary,Just happend to see that nice plant. Sorry to hear about the troubles.

Hope you get it all sorted out.

And it all works out for you.

• Like 3

I think this may help mate :) good read and a lot of info on benzo use and the benefits of CBD to help :)

https://www.dinafem.org/en/blog/cbd-benzodiazepines-marijuana/

@K-Bnice to hear the critical cheese are through and starting there journey which in turn should help you :)

Always only a pm away if needed mate ;)

All the best

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
Link added
  • Like 3