dinachem single plant scrog in a ds60

K-B

Finally kicked myself up the arse to get some photos up. Pics are from yesterday which would of been 7 weeks flower exactly, I think she'll be running another 7-10 days possibly 2 weeks. She fucking stinks but not of anything in particular, just stinky cannabis if you know what I mean lol. When the buds are touched however im left with a chemically lemon smell on my fingers, which would be spot on for this strain. I've got a small sample drying which smells nice and lemony too. Feed has been backed off to 1ml bloom per litre and will give her a few days of just water when she's finishing up. I know people say you don't have to flush with organic nutes but I still feel a little flush freshens the flavour up a bit. 

Anyway, photos. 

She's a right bud packed little bush. She's pretty much all bud, which is great 

large.4232017193629.jpglarge.4232017193839.jpg

Buds are all of a decent size too, this is the average, some much larger, some much smaller.

large.4232017193750.jpglarge.4232017193936.jpg

Nice amount of trichs too. I'm really looking forward to some homemade bubble hash after this harvest. Will be the first time ive smoked my own bud and hash in about 2yrs or so. Can't fucking wait. I love bubble and this should be a nice return.

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, K-B said:

@ananda thanks mate :bong:

A great return. :)

It looks at least 2 weeks off to me though, are you dialling back on the feed a bit too soon maybe?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ananda said:

A great return. :)

It looks at least 2 weeks off to me though, are you dialling back on the feed a bit too soon maybe?

In person a lot of calyx' are swollen up. Still looks around 2 weeks like you say though. Just could pull it in 7 days if I needed to, which I may but hopefully I can hold out. Even if I leave her 2 weeks with 1ml bloom per lifter water she'll be ok and shouldn't be detrimental to my yield. I'm just preparing for an early harvest if need be.

• Like 3

She's a stunner mate it would be a travesty to take her to early but I guess if you've got to do it you've got to do it :bong:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry @Moobman she was finished 10 days ago, and I only got one photo. My life's gone a bit off the rails again and I just couldn't concentrate on my diary.  I've been back on drugs and I'm turning violent again. Not proud of it in the slightest but  I lost it for the time in 10yrs and battered someone and it's looking like I maybe in trouble if they press charges, but I don't think they will.  I'm trying to reform myself though I have 3 children  and have planted some critical cheese which should hopefully help me. I've been addicted to prescription medicines, unfortunately for there's a pharmacy in India I can what I want from and I've been buying 100s of benzos just try and stay calm.

So sorry guys my life's been a mess. I'll try make more effort the the CC diary and sorting my damn life out

• Like 4

@K-BTake it easy mate and if you ever need a chat just pm me. Please be careful with the benzos from India. We used to get them around my area 5mg nitrazepam which when tested by the police some were 5mg but some were only 2mg with others over 100mg/tablet. So please be careful with the pills from goa as I've seen a few friends die from these as no quality control :)

Stay safe mate and here if you ever wants chat :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

@Dinafem-MarkCheers mate. Fortunely for me (kind of) they come from top pharma companies that supply most of the Europe and North America and regularly are fda inspected. It's a top company man, just doing bits on the side. There's no generic Shit. Thanks for caring though mate I appreciate it and will definitely bare the chat in mind. I'll make more effort with this cc diary, will help giving me more to focus on and will also the the 4th strain ive grown from you, so you and the team must be doing something right :)

• Like 2

@K-BAlways here if needed mate :) and yes the next grow will definitely give you something to focus in :yep:

All the best and here if needed ;)

Mark 

• Like 2

She sure is a looker, you have done a good job.With that girl,nice even profile on her .

Forsure helped with the nice frosty budage.

Plenty of light getting to all the buds.

Top job on the grow, KB.