dinachem single plant scrog in a ds60

K-B

She turned into a great looking plants, filled in the screen well and now into flower the real fun can begin :)

Looking real good so far and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated!

Until the next one :oldtoker: keep up the great work!

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

Sorry for the lack of updates. no excuse, just pure laziness.

A lots changed since my last update, she's been on 12/12 for 19 days now and is just starting to bud. The main thing thats changed is she is no longer in a scrog, she stretched much less than I thought and didn't fill the screen as much as I would of liked so I removed the screen 2 weeks ago and done some lst. She's a nice little bush now and fills the tent OK, but I could of done with another week veg I think. I'm still happy with her though and she's happy and healthy  

large.tmp_21989-321201718314-1856105773.jpglarge.tmp_21989-321201718419-1850318768.jpg

Stems 

large.tmp_21989-321201718328-1595195955.jpglarge.tmp_21989-3212017185101763448227.jpg

Side shot and in the tent

large.tmp_21989-321201718346-1869260610.jpglarge.tmp_21989-321201718441348976499.jpg

My feeds are still the same as previously stated. I'll start some bloom on Monday.

Cheers 

• Like 8

The shape on this canopy is lovely @K-B ;) the old scrog training has done wonders, you might be onto something here with this, train into a screen then remove business, I like the shape on that girl a lot mate, sorted that N defficiency in quick time too, cracking job :yep:

• Like 4

Now she is in full on flower mode you can see all the budsites emerging and I must admit you have way more than I expected to see :) Well done mate!

You have maintained a nice even canopy which will allow even light distribution to all those beautiful bud sites. 

Really nice work and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated! 

Until the next one keep doing what you are doing as everything looks on track for a nice harvest and we will be watching with interest to see how this finishes up :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark

@botanics

Cheers fellas! I'm really pleased with how she's shaped up. Taking the screen off was the right move. 

I'm surprised how many bud sites have come up too mark, they're all nice size too. I was super nervous taking that screen off as it was tight as fuck and thought I was gonna snap a branch!

Very sorry for this diary being so dead, ridiculously busy lately. I'll find time over the weekend though

• Like 2

We'll be at 4 weeks 12/12 tomorrow. She's in full flower now and is still happy and healthy. I'm really loving this plant, she looks great and is flowering fast. She hasn't developed much of a smell yet but she is frosting up and should really start producing the terpenes within another week. She's no longer receiving any other feed apart from bloom which is being fed at dose of 4ml per litre water and she seems to be best enjoying it. Environment etc has been good. 

Pics 

large.tmp_23168-3302017206461763448227.jpglarge.tmp_23168-330201720658-1579292449.jpglarge.tmp_23168-3302017207271703104763.jpglarge.tmp_23168-330201720741-1224324097.jpg

• Like 6

Oh yes she certainly is in full on bloom mode and I must say she's looking great :)

Excellent structure maintenance which has resulted in multiple tops which look to be on there way to producing a fine end harvest :yep:

Really nice work and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Moobman thanks mate. I'm pleased with how she's shaped up. 

@Dinafem-Mark  Cheers Mark. She's looking to yield more than I originally thought. I always said to myself from the start that I'd be happy with 3oz but I think it's gonna be nicely over, all buds are nice size and there's a lot of them! Really starting to smell citrusy now with a soft sweet fruity undertone, the smell is a bit mild but very nice. I reckon she'll go 8.5/9 weeks. 

• Like 2

On 2017-5-4 at 9:44 PM, K-B said:

@Moobman thanks mate. I'm pleased with how she's shaped up. 

@Dinafem-Mark  Cheers Mark. She's looking to yield more than I originally thought. I always said to myself from the start that I'd be happy with 3oz but I think it's gonna be nicely over, all buds are nice size and there's a lot of them! Really starting to smell citrusy now with a soft sweet fruity undertone, the smell is a bit mild but very nice. I reckon she'll go 8.5/9 weeks. 

8.5-9 weeks sounds bang on mate and I have always found to set a realistic yield like the 3oz you set and when/if you get more it is a bonus :yep:

I'll be back in on the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Dinafem-Mark  so sorry this "diary" has been so dormant compared to my others. i have been busy but it's also to do with going through a particularly lazy and unmotivated period of my life and I'm losing interest in a lot of things. I've cut myself off from so many things and people and need to sort myself out. MDD and GAD have been killing me.

Plants looking dandy though and she's 7 weeks flower monday. I think she'll be a 9 weeker so very close now. She's filling out. I'll try my best again to get some photos up tomorrow. She's a proper bud packed little bush with way more on her  than I thought. Smell isn't exactly pungent or distinctive to be honest but she is smelling lemony and fuely as described and should be a decent hash return. Apologies again mark, and others who were interested. I'll try a bit harder. 

• Like 2

@K-B

Don't worry mate, you do what you can, when you can, that's good enough ;) ...mend well mate and keep on the path  :yinyang:

• Like 1

I want to see her now ;)  I have a DR60 too and one plant scrogged is the wa to go imo. Yours looks great. :) I lost a Dinachem to LSF recently.  :( 

Edited by ananda
  • Like 1