Dinafem WW Auto XXL - LAT 54 UK.

MeMyselfAndIGuerilla

@AndromedianThanks for popping in mate :yep:  and Great to hear you are doing our white widow auto again this season we know you have had success before and glad this is continuing this season. 

Best wishes for a happy end and here hoping there are a few 3oz white widow autos in your mix :bong:

Thanks again for dropping in and have a great rest of the season ;)

All the best

Mark..

On 19/06/2017 at 7:54 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@zugThanks for popping in mate ;) and thank you for the added yield info I'm sure @AutosinsummerWill be very appreciative :yep:

All the best

Mark..

That's amazing advice, thank you so much guys!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/07/2017 at 7:06 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@AutosinsummerHow are you doing mate, we hope all is well?

All the best 

Mark..

Hello @Dinafem-Mark I haven't had chance to get on here for a while, apologies for the late message, all went very well for the crappy UK summer, haha, I averaged 19g per plant on all the ones I germinated, still can't seem to post pics, lol, smoke quality is simply stunning, thank you so much, I do have a small query if you might be able to help? My old man has has Parkinson's for a number of years now and he's finally come round to my way of thinking, I can't find a lot of strain related information online regarding helping the tremors, do you know of any in the Dinafem range that may be able to help him out? Thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AutosinsummerGreat to hear you have had a good season mate :) you can alwats pm me and I'll put your shots up for you:yep:

Now onto a good strain for Parkinson's. I would go with a high CBD strain mate and from what I have seen a CBD strain with a 1:1 ratio will work the best :) you may find a 2:1 ratio CBD strain will also work well but this will be down to each user and what works best for them :)

If you want a fast auto then haze auto CBD would be my choice or if you want to go the photoperiod route then cheese CBD or og kush CBD would be my selections mate :yep:

Please keep us posted on this and if you need help with the strains I'm only a pm away :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1