Dinafem WW Auto XXL - LAT 54 UK.

MeMyselfAndIGuerilla

Been given the chance to pick and grow out some of the dinafem range as part of the 2017 comp - Ive chosen the White widow XXL auto's after seeing and hearing good feedback on this forum from other GG's. However i dont think ive seen them grown this far north? LAT 54 UK. welcome aboard :)

• Like 5

Nice choice..You won't have no problem growing these where your at.I also have the XXL growing this year..Nice to compare plants with someone

Good luck with your grow...And you get some big buds off those WW s

• Like 2

Good luck with the grow ,please work hard we have all got to try and beat  (points to post above ^^^^^^^^)

yes you know who you are lol 

stay safe grow well

Edited by noddy
  • Like 4

Firstly thank you for starting this grow diary :) this season is going to be fun and nice to have you participating :)

Secondly nice choice of strains. Quite a few of you choose either white widow xxl or white widow auto so will be very interesting to see how you do compared to other growers with the same strain just different growing conditions :)

I'll be along for the ride on this one it is going to be one fun outdoor grow season :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

I did them last year at lat 53 so I think you'll be fine. I got reasonable yields but struggled with mould due to poor airflow rather than an issue with the strain

• Like 3

On 06/03/2017 at 6:15 PM, Greenfinger53 said:

I did them last year at lat 53 so I think you'll be fine. I got reasonable yields but struggled with mould due to poor airflow rather than an issue with the strain

Thanks for the input mate much appreciated :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/03/2017 at 8:40 PM, Greenfinger53 said:

I'll be doing a few more this year, it was an awesome smoke!

Great to hear mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark.

• 2 weeks later...

Landed last week some time, also added to the dinafem lineup is 1 blue kush auto, and 1 critical jack auto. i also have a packet of blue cush (yes spelt like that) from seedsman. Might be worth comparing the end result's come the time.. Shout to @Dinafem-Mark and the team.

• Like 1

On 03/04/2017 at 7:35 PM, MeMyselfAndIGuerilla said:

Landed last week some time, also added to the dinafem lineup is 1 blue kush auto, and 1 critical jack auto. i also have a packet of blue cush (yes spelt like that) from seedsman. Might be worth comparing the end result's come the time.. Shout to @Dinafem-Mark and the team.

Great to hear they have landed safe and sound :) Now the real fun can begin :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1