Dinafem WW Auto XXL - LAT 54 UK.

MeMyselfAndIGuerilla

not long now people, aint much to see here just yet but give it another week or 2 and ill be starting the first round on White widow xxl's - to be put out for a staggered harvest sort of. Out they go come front end of may

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, MeMyselfAndIGuerilla said:

not long now people, aint much to see here just yet but give it another week or 2 and ill be starting the first round on White widow xxl's - to be put out for a staggered harvest sort of. Out they go come front end of may

Will be watching with interest mate :yep:

Not to long now :)

All the best

Mark.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pulling up a chair 4 this one. I have also ordered WWxxl but it hasn't arrived yet. All da best with your diary & grow :yep:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

put these into germ 48 hours ago, they now have lovely tap root's on them & will be potted up possibly into there final pot later today - this could end up being a back yard grow. feel like trying to get the most out of these at this poor LAT..

• Like 4

@MeMyselfAndIGuerillaA back yard grow with the autos could work out well mate :yep: and fingers crossed for 100% germination ;) which you sound to have achieved :yep:

I would go into final/finish pots if possible to reduce and stress :yep:

You be picked the best time of year imo to start your auto grow as you have the best 3-4 months still to come :)

We are watching with interest mate and will look out for your next picture update :)

Until then stay safe out there :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 30/05/2017 at 8:29 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@MeMyselfAndIGuerillaA back yard grow with the autos could work out well mate :yep: and fingers crossed for 100% germination ;) which you sound to have achieved :yep:

I would go into final/finish pots if possible to reduce and stress :yep:

You be picked the best time of year imo to start your auto grow as you have the best 3-4 months still to come :)

We are watching with interest mate and will look out for your next picture update :)

Until then stay safe out there :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

due to running low on decent MPC sat around and not been able to grab a sack until mid week - they got potted up into smallish pot's - repot come wednesday, ill put a few photos up through the week. we all know what seedlings look like? they currently sat in my south facing back garden, bring them in over night whilst they are so small, then once repotted up they will remain outside. 5 white widow xxl back garden grow

• Like 2

@MeMyselfAndIGuerilla I've just had some Dinafem Auto XXL's pop through the soil, they're in 0.5l pots for a week then planting directly into the native soil mixed with 100l of bio bizz light mix (missus dropped them off at our site last night under a home made propergater thing) lol, I've got 2 x amnesia, 1 x blue amnesia, 1 x white widow, 1 x cheese and 1 moby dick, read a lot about these and also heard they're capable of producing 3oz per plant (hence the growing in the native soil / bio bizz mix) hopefully between 3 and 4 per plant I'm hoping for, any idea if that's achievable? 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Autosinsummer said:

@MeMyselfAndIGuerilla I've just had some Dinafem Auto XXL's pop through the soil, they're in 0.5l pots for a week then planting directly into the native soil mixed with 100l of bio bizz light mix (missus dropped them off at our site last night under a home made propergater thing) lol, I've got 2 x amnesia, 1 x blue amnesia, 1 x white widow, 1 x cheese and 1 moby dick, read a lot about these and also heard they're capable of producing 3oz per plant (hence the growing in the native soil / bio bizz mix) hopefully between 3 and 4 per plant I'm hoping for, any idea if that's achievable? 

Not to sure outdoor's, it would all come down to LAT, weather condition's and such. but indoors huge yields from the WW xxl can be acheived under 18/6 and 20/4 24/0 light cycle's.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MeMyselfAndIGuerilla said:

Not to sure outdoor's, it would all come down to LAT, weather condition's and such. but indoors huge yields from the WW xxl can be acheived under 18/6 and 20/4 24/0 light cycle's.

Good to know, cheers man! Im at lat 54 so I'll crack on and see what happens, would start a diary but honestly, I'm too lazy, lol, amazing weather last couple of weeks and more forecast, will also finish mid to late august, so we'll see, cheers for advice :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@AutosinsummerWe see many grows with our autoflowering line that yield over the 100g/plant :yep:  but this is indoors :) I have seen a few great grows with our autos more specifically our auto white widow by @Andromedianand @zug

What type of yields do you boys see from our auto line?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Hi Mark! We averge about an Oz a plant from the Dinafem ww. We've had bigger and smaller but probably an Oz outdoor as an average per plant is about right.

• Like 3

I hope all is well buddy looking forward to seeing your ww xxl's just put two into pots to germ myself.

All the best mate, stay safe :yinyang:

• Like 2

Hello mate

Been a while......

Yep still a big fan of the old white widow auto.....

Do these every year without fail.....have learnt a lot this year with these

maybe better starting them outdoors....and better without cages....

Our standards this year are pissing all over the xxl's we put out....time will tell i guess, but so far...a couple of the standards are looking like 3 oz autos:yep:

The thing with these, they have saved our season on more than one occasion.....they always deliver....smoke is second to a very few....

As far as outdoor auto's go....second to none....

as Zug said....we kind of average an oz a plant.....which ain't bad considering the amount of them we do...

• Like 1