Dinafem purple orange CBD& sweet deep grapefruit led grow with extreme defoliation

MeanGreenScouseMachine

1 hour ago, ananda said:

Good luck mate, this extreme defoliation interests me. I think I saw your other diary where you did it and it worked out well. :) 

To be honest mate extreme defoliation isn't anything new to me....

i always do it. That other grow was just the first time I done it here and thanks @ananda glad to accommodate you

Edited by MeanGreenScouseMachine
  • Like 3

How the fook do you lot have time for kids and growing lol , i struggle with just the grow ,got no kids but had a dog and getting another lol .

Kids just to much like hard work for me i had my sisters 5 when younger i think that was enough .

Good luck with the little one mate and watching the grow as both you have chosen are ones i may try in the future

stay safe grow well

• Like 2

1 minute ago, noddy said:

How the fook do you lot have time for kids and growing lol , i struggle with just the grow ,got no kids but had a dog and getting another lol .

Kids just to much like hard work for me i had my sisters 5 when younger i think that was enough .

Good luck with the little one mate and watching the grow as both you have chosen are ones i may try in the future

stay safe grow well

These are going to be good strains mate I know it.....

and haha this is going to be my third child, I've got ferrets, a dog and a python.

its the ex and my new bird I struggle with haha

• Like 2

@MeanGreenScouseMachine Congratulations on the new addition Buddy......mine are grown up, I just have 3 grandchildren to contend with :yes:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, MeanGreenScouseMachine said:

@Dinafem-Mark pics going up in the next hour sorry for the delay mate and the outdoor pips came too today thanks mate

You've a lot on mate :yep: glad the seeds got there safe and sound :)

Will look forward to a picture update mate :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark.