Dinafem purple orange CBD& sweet deep grapefruit led grow with extreme defoliation

MeanGreenScouseMachine

Firstly sorry for the late startup @Dinafem-Mark , 

as stated on the old thread buddy. 

Right here I have one Purple orange CBD and one sweet deep grape fruit bred by the one and only dinafem :-)

im going to be using 

1x 1000w led actual draw 475w to begin with then as they grow adding another panel of the same power which is on stand by, 

canna A&B

Calmag density pro 

PK 13/14 

and this grow will be done in coco. 

They have been started in pot noodle pots and will be transferred to the felt air pots I have in the next two weeks . 

I will be using extreme defoliation on these plants as i did with dinafems cheese except this will be on a bigger scale .

Hopefully I do these ladies and Dinafem proud and I can only apologise @Dinafem-Mark for the wait mate but as promised I'm back and here to do the journal for you buddy. 

Right here we go first pics below n stay tuned guys.... 

IM GLAD TO BE BACK

MGSM

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Exile420 said:

Pulling a seat up for this one :bong:

Glad to accommodate you mate and thanks for the welcome back on my status .

MGSM

• Like 3

Good luck mate. My PO CBD will be coming down soon. I'll watch your grow with interest as I think I stunted mine in flower. I'm interested in changing to Led as well in the near future ;)

• Like 3

@jadenugsglad to have you here, I had a look at your grow due to the PO more then anything as my mouths been watering for it for some time .... Be patient it may swell right up soon , don't pull her too early as rather then stunting it may be a strain type thing , I will also learn from your grow about this strain and will be a little jealous you harvest before me haha and honestly when you go led with the right set up you won't look back! The start of winter it would be nice to throw a hps in as well because we all like even more bud! So don't abandon your hps when you do swap over for that reason. 

@nohibitionit's good to see you here buddy, how you keeping? Hope your well

MGSM

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, MeanGreenScouseMachine said:

@jadenugsglad to have you here, I had a look at your grow due to the PO more then anything as my mouths been watering for it for some time .... Be patient it may swell right up soon , don't pull her too early as rather then stunting it may be a strain type thing , I will also learn from your grow about this strain and will be a little jealous you harvest before me haha and honestly when you go led with the right set up you won't look back! The start of winter it would be nice to throw a hps in as well because we all like even more bud! So don't abandon your hps when you do swap over for that reason. 

@nohibitionit's good to see you here buddy, how you keeping? Hope your well

MGSM

She's started stacking the calyxes in the past week and still a fair amount of clear trichs so I won't be in a rush to chop :) What is the make of your Led mate? I was looking at 2 of the 180w hans panels side by side but haven't a clue what that is equivalent to in hps. Agreed mate, I wouldn't ditch the hps as I'd need it for warmth in winter as I'm in the attic ;)

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

She's started stacking the calyxes in the past week and still a fair amount of clear trichs so I won't be in a rush to chop :) What is the make of your Led mate? I was looking at 2 of the 180w hans panels side by side but haven't a clue what that is equivalent to in hps. Agreed mate, I wouldn't ditch the hps as I'd need it for warmth in winter as I'm in the attic ;)

Hans look good and I've seen some good grows with them although I refuse to pay for name tags when all components are ordered from China !!!! This will be the third time I've said this and twice in two days on here, next clothes are better quality then Armani and primark clothes last longer then Hugo boss! Although with clothes I do pay for names haha 

i have a few panels I have 2x sunspect 1000w which draw 475w from the wall , they cost me £180 each on eBay (my best purchase  so far) one of them I've been using for over a year and a half with no problems and there great and work really well.

i also have a vipar unknown model which cost a little but not much more and I have a vipar b2x3 that only draws 180w and cost me £150!

the vipar b2x3 is like 3 years old now but by far the best panels I have (growing wise) & also value for money are the sunspect 1000w and st the price I got them they are a bargain!!! And Yano WA I've only found one other person using them online and is also getting great results (better then me actually haha the bugger) so don't get caught up on names and pay the price tag for a sticker save yourself £600-£1000 and just know what your buying !

im glad to hear the buds are bulking up. I will watch closely and can't wait for a smoke report ,

mgsm

Edited by MeanGreenScouseMachine
Wrong info
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

By the way if your trying to replicate hps yeilds match the actual draw not the rated power....

you will not be disappointed that way but you will also blow hps out the water and get more quality bud.

unless your trying to save power that is?

one of my sunspect 1000w draws 475 from the wall and I feel I can safely compare that to 700w worth of hps 

• Like 2

Firstly thank you for starting this grow diary :) . With yout style of growing and the power being used this is going to be one really fun grow to watch :)

You have 2 great strains which I've not seen any serious defoliation on so will be very interesting to see how they react to your grow style :)

Again thank you for starting this grow diary and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated. 

I'll be along for the ride on this one so until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 4

@Dinafem-Mark thanks mate and again sorry for the late start up, 

im really excited about these strains especially the PO CBD . All the growing style is going to be the same as itis the only way I grow with LED! So any strain I do with this set up will be done the same way...... 

Not going to be micro this time tho! Maybe double the arms and colas three times as long (or something like that) we'll see how it turns out haha . 

good to have you here thanks for the seeds and see you at the  next update 

MGSM 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MeanGreenScouseMachine said:

@Dinafem-Mark thanks mate and again sorry for the late start up, 

im really excited about these strains especially the PO CBD . All the growing style is going to be the same as itis the only way I grow with LED! So any strain I do with this set up will be done the same way...... 

Not going to be micro this time tho! Maybe double the arms and colas three times as long (or something like that) we'll see how it turns out haha . 

good to have you here thanks for the seeds and see you at the  next update 

MGSM 

Thanks mate :) Great to have you back and by the sound of things these plants are going to get much bigger than your last endeavour :yep:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 2