Chester's Cheese Is a Critical Must

Chester Copperpot

This is under the whole net.large.rps20170329_204920.jpgI think I stopped tucking a bit too soon, but having not grown these before I didn't want them to stop too early. Too much above the screen is better than too much under eh ;) there's no way I can take this net off now, the plants wouldn't stand up. I think whatever don't make it now should come off, but I don't know? Any thoughts appreciated.

• Like 3

I agree mate I think a little more tucking would have helped but saying that I think you have done a good job :yep:

You have plenty of budsites showing through the screen, yes one side has slightly less but there is time yet for those buds to fill in :)

As this is your first time growing this strain I think you are doing great and I'll continue watching with interest :oldtoker:

Thank you for the continued picture updates much appreciated!

Until the next one :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

So 5 weeks flowering now and starting to kick out a smell :D Sweet indica skunky smell, bud leaves are starting to trich up a bit too. Its a bit crowded in there so I might take a few leaves off :unsure:

Made a bit of a mess of this grow but hoping I've stemmed the issues and now its just a case of keeping things steady to the end. A bit concerned about some of the growth under the net and close to the net, maybe these can be the early test buds :skin_up:large.rps20170411_133447.jpglarge.rps20170411_133725.jpglarge.rps20170411_133550.jpglarge.rps20170411_133528.jpglarge.rps20170411_133510.jpg

Temperatures are nicely in range now it's warmed up a bit and EC is keeping easily steady at 1.3, the nutrient level is dropping as they are feeding but the EC is staying the same so I think that must make it pretty much spot on. PH is 5 - 6, don't know exactly where it is because of using a liquid test kit. They're OK but not accurate I suppose. 3 or 4 weeks left I reckon :yep:

• Like 2

I agree 3-4 more weeks and also I to would remove a little excess foliage this will do 2 things.

1 it will help the light to penetrate deeper into the canopy

2 the energy being used by those excess leaves will Ger diverted into the remaining plant where all the bud production is occurring :yep:

That screen has filled in great and things are looking on track for a nice harvest :)

Thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 2

Thanks for the advice, @Dinafem-Mark I'll get rid of a few leaves then. These have grown into mini monsters so I'm sure a few cuts won't harm them much, as you say it's all in the buds now anyways :yep:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chester Copperpot said:

Thanks for the advice, @Dinafem-Mark I'll get rid of a few leaves then. These have grown into mini monsters so I'm sure a few cuts won't harm them much, as you say it's all in the buds now anyways :yep:

It will definitely help mate :yep: and will allow some good air flow and extra lumen boost to those lower branches :)

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geordiejames420 said:

liking the look of this :yep:

Nice one. Yeah must admit it's looking OK ain't it. Looks better on these pics actually because of the flash on the camera, its a bit dark with just a house light on in real life. We'll see what it's like with a bit of defoliation :yep:

• Like 2

On 11/04/2017 at 6:01 PM, Chester Copperpot said:

Nice one. Yeah must admit it's looking OK ain't it. Looks better on these pics actually because of the flash on the camera, its a bit dark with just a house light on in real life. We'll see what it's like with a bit of defoliation :yep:

It's looking great mate :yep:

Keep up the great work and keep those updates coming :yep:

Thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated!

Until the next one :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heckler said:

Loving this, they look very healthy and happy, good job so far :D

Cheers mate :yep: The buds I think are going to end up pretty dense and solid, that's how its looking. Might be the strain or the lighting I don't know.

• Like 2

large.rps20170417_130936.jpglarge.rps20170417_130920.jpglarge.rps20170417_130859.jpglarge.rps20170417_130842.jpgGot the scissors out yesterday and cut out a few big leaves, its opened it up nicely :D A few more sites now getting light further down and its dropped the humidity. The leaves went on the compost heap outside. Noticed I must've stood on one of the leads from a ballast to the reflector as it had come out of the connection. As you look square on it was the one on the right. Don't know how long its been like this but it can only have been 3 or 4 days max. It's plugged back in now and the lights have been raised a few inches.

• Like 3