Breezus , Sweetness and Chaos theory Competition entry

@Breezus looking lovely in here mate and at least the stealth is holding up even if its hard to tend to them properly. Gave me a giggle imagining you in the small hours bumbling around in the dark :D 

They have a saying in Greece my wife taught me and its very true, fish and visitors start to smell after 3 days ;) Take botanics advice and tell them its broken  :) We need pics!! :yep:

@Fragg , I managed to get an empty house briefly (more pics on Ice Cool as I was interrupted by the door opening downstairs lol ) That being said here is the update WITH PICS AS PROMISED! :taz:

Ok, so when last we saw the ladies Ice cool had begun her quest for big buds and Cream Caramel was still trying to get past the height restriction line at the entrance to the big ride... well, since then and whilst coping (badly I might add) with unwanted if much loved family visiting unannounced things ahve in fact progressed. Firstly Ice cool:

Feed : 2m/L grow & bloom

Frequency: every 2 days

Volume : avg 1.5L

Medium : Plagron Batmix (with added garden lime for calcium re water issue)

Some statistics, she is standing a shade under 4ft after oubling iretch and I think she has a few days of that left. Her colour is holding up well (remembering I amped up the N in her veg to try to fix the yellowing I have suffered). Anyway, here are the pics...

large.58e6996aa31a9_IceCoolApril6thupdate(5).JPGlarge.58e6998c7e575_IceCoolApril6thupdate(11).JPGlarge.58e69974d0baa_IceCoolApril6thupdate(7).JPG

You can see (above) the developing bud sites, I'm very pleased with her spacing as I did zero training during her veg. So far I have been able to leave all the fan leaves on. I'm looking forward to when all her energy goes into bud production :yes:

large.58e69997800cc_IceCoolApril6thupdate(13).JPG

There is something very soulfully soothing about symmetry (and yes I know I have problems lol )

Now Cream caramel

Feed : 2ml/L fishmix 2ml/L bloom

Volume : 1.5L

Frequency every 2-3 days (she has not yet begun to fully flower so her uptake is still as it was in veg.

She stands just a hair over 2 feet tall but I do like her structure

large.58e699501c12f_CreamCaramelApril6thupdate(4).JPGlarge.58e69945c5589_CreamCaramelApril6thupdate(2).JPG

You can see a little lightening of the fans, I wasn't hard enough on her with the fishmix so I'm upping it to 3ml/L for the next couple of feeds to see if we can catch up. Other than that I am well pleased with her development, I don't know if she will get the full 9 weeks given the end date of the competition but I will wait and see.

large.58e6994b0d258_CreamCaramelApril6thupdate(3).JPGlarge.58e6993fe55f9_CreamCaramelApril6thupdate(1).JPG

And now of course the shameless promo shots for the company that is making all this happen ! (thanks guys)

large.58e69933c53ec_April6thupdate(21).JPGlarge.58e6993aa5c53_April6thupdate(22).JPG

I thank you all for being patient with my updates, I will continue unabated through the fun and hopefully enjoy some sweet smokes after all the chaos.

large.images.jpg

And remember, its always good to BE MORE SQUIRREL ... Stop and smell the flowers (personally I smoke them lol )

Peace :yinyang:

Edited by Breezus
Fat fingers

@Fragg 

Thanks for stopping by bro, things are finally getting to the interesting stage :yes:

@Arthur Mix 

Thanks mate and always be more squirrel :oldtoker:

Ice Cool day 23 of flower

She is looking like she has done the bulk of her stretch now, the buds are starting to form with a slightly sativa look to them at the mo. She has maintained her green through the tough bit (I have usually missed the N max and seen yellowing by now) I am very happy with her this far and I'm hoping she continues in the same vein.

Feed: 1m/L grow 3m/l Bloom

Volume: 1.6 litrs per feed (she got ravenous in stretch)

Frequency: every 2 days like clock work (6.5L pots)

And now the pics...

large.58eb7c43e2751_IceCoolday23(7).JPGlarge.58eb7c53a2985_IceCoolday23(10).JPGlarge.58eb7c4969351_IceCoolday23(8).JPG

Cream Caramel day 10

Cream is much more bush like in structure, I need to thin out the bottom when she finishes her stretch (which doesn't appear to be as aggressive as Ice ) and tidy up the inner stunted growth and focus the effort to the bud sites higher up. Without any training she is proving a relatively straightforward grow, good lateral branching, solid main stem thickness (hopefully to support a nice fat cola!)  Although my camera flash can seem deceiving the colour is a rich green and I am happy that I have the feed about right (she feeds lightly and isn't demanding) She was fed yesterday but she does wake up happy :rofl:

Feed: 2ml/L fishmix 2ml/L bloom

Volume: 1.5ltr

Frequency: every 2-3 days

large.58eb7c1e3c768_CreamCaramelday10(8).JPGlarge.58eb7c13a103c_CreamCaramelday10(6).JPGlarge.58eb7c038e5e4_CreamCaramelday10(3).JPG

So, rocking and rolling in the 12/12 lifestyle, they appear to be revelling in their sunny climes... I will leave you now with this, it is always worth taking a moment to simply contemplate...then remember every task, no matter how difficult it may appear, can be done!

large.214aec1258ec579fb50ff27dda927a47.jpg

"BE MORE SQUIRREL"

Peace all and thanks for looking in :yinyang:

loving the look of your plants chap the symmetry just makes me happy ..love bastard squirrels too

• Like 2

Looking really good mate that is some serious hallelujah weed you got going on especially the CC which bodes really well for big phat budz :guitar:

• Like 1

Looking lovely as said @Breezus  . Sounds like a nice mix of strains too. 

Your updates have had me cracking up for the last 10minutes. Hope you enjoying some peace and quiet now mate lol:) 

@bobnudd thank you mate appreciate the visit and glad you enjoyed the chaos, you should've seen it lol

Things are calming down now although stealth (as if ) is still a requirement so more fumbling in the dark (that may be the most apt description of my growing style :smokin:) lays ahead lol

Breezus :yinyang:

@Breezus loving the natural look of your plants buddy.

Everyone trains and tortures the poor girls strapping them down (me to usually) so it's refreshing to see and they look a picture of health to.

Good luck with the rest of your grow chap.

• Like 4

Yeah totally agree with that, it's lovely to see plants grown in their natural form without training and these are some delightfull specimens indeed, top growing here with these and those mains are going to pack it on allthe way man, hope you've got plenty of jars :guitar:

• Like 2

@Badbadger @botanics

Thanks gents, I love the natural look too, I also enjoy tying them down  :pitchfork: and thank you both for the compliments,  I appreciate it :yinyang:

@vince noir rock n roll star @Elvis Reg

Squirrels are where its at! :yes: Cheers for visiting and many thanks for the Sqirl scout cookies they're my favs :rofl:

and now, on with the update (partial as I got interrupted, stealth mode sucks)

CREAM CARAMEL DAY 15

The bud sites are starting to develop so I thought a little light foliage removal might hasten their development further. I know that there are a variety of differing views on defoliation, there are also many factors that play into these views and I won't bore anyone with all that as we all have our own methods and reasoning. My method is to remove larger fans that have served their purpose in the initial stretch phase but, I try to leave plenty (albeit bent and somewhat twisted where necessary ) until later on in flower. As you will see there is some yellowing in the biggest of the leaves as I am still battling mg issues in my water and I think I got giddy with the lime (oops, but it does say chaos on the tin lol ) All that being said her genetics are holding up well under trying circumstances (my growing would test bind weed lol ) and so here she is before the minor tidy up :

large.58f22b7af0deb_CreamCaramel001.JPG

I then removed only a few leaves to expose the bud sites (I should have taken 1 from a higher angle before tidying, I will next time) and now after a spot of TLC ;

large.58f22b9217ea6_CreamCaramel005.JPGlarge.58f22b9f0d887_CreamCaramel007.JPG

I'll get in and remove some more as she finishes stretch (which in this instance has been minor, she will I expect double in total by the end unlike Ice Cool that thinks she is a bamboo plant lol ) I haven't been able to , on  this update, include Ice because of time issues, I will be doing a full pic update hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

large.13a72db6f5f99bbd27a7a880f015a8ea.jpg

I've employed Paranoid Squirrel to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity, as you can see he is poised for action .... keep safe kids and don't eat too many choccy eggs tomorrow :skin_up:

peace :yinyang:

Edited by Breezus
poor colour choice