Breezus , Sweetness and Chaos theory Competition entry

Hello and a big thanks to Sweet Seeds for the competition and prizes !

A little background while I'm waiting for the girls to get naked. Hoping for a wild weekend full of dirt , pots and seed insertions . 

Right, must stop lowering the tone ... first the set up :

I run a perpetual multi strain grow for medicinal purposes. It's going to be a bit busy and undoubtedly filled with disasters, mishaps, forgetfulness and hopefully some deliciously sweet fruits for my labours ( and yours for those that are able to endure this most odd of Odyssey's )

The grow area is a 1.2m sq x 2m tall tent 

(Identical tent for flower with 1 extra passive vent )

1 x 400w MH lamp  - because it's a perpetual and I have limited space I opted to go full size which allows for mothers , extra veg time and plant bondage ... got to love some horticultural S&M :-) Because of the single large tent I've silver taped a plank and made a shelf for seedlings to stop too much stretch in veg .

Flower is a single 600w HPS 

Extraction - each tent has a 5" with standard ducting .... intake is passive with fresh air flowing through micro mesh vents .

Temps & humidity - grow is maintained within the 21 - 28 degree  range and humidity is 28 - 62 these are consistent readings . Both tents have 35" tower fans fully programmable to create natural breeze effects and improve strength .

Nutes : Recent convert to Biobizz so now it's BB fish mix , grow , bloom , all mix soil , plagron batmix and lots of human interaction.

I think I've sufficiently bored anyone kind enough to drop in. I will be uploading pics and hopefully updating with positive news as often as time allows.... oh yeah, nearly forgot ...

THE SWEET LINE UP :

Ice cool 

Cream Caramel 

Back soon with pics , peace 

Breezus 

Welcome to the contest  Breezus,

hope you enjoy the grow and you can win some prize!

Sweet smokes!

jaypp

• Like 2

Thank you @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp it's a bit hectic here with all manner of distractions away from my grow but I will get pics up as soon as possible. 

Looks like its just me and thee for now , I'll be back soon. Keep on keeping on :-) 

Breezus 

While I'm away , here's something to read gallery_100220_14212_50609.jpg

Being that it's Sunday and I'll probably be away for a bit, here is something to pass the time , a nice sativa goes very well with this 

Right, well, the gallery is a fun place the first time you try ... anyway, some obligatory pics to show we are actually doing this properly ....

large.588def1b1dbbf_ComplimentaryforDiary.pnglarge.588def6291417_IceCoolstart.pnglarge.588def6ca3229_IceCoolsoak.jpglarge.588def4b02ace_CreamCaramelstart.pnglarge.588def2d5a710_CreamCaramelsoak.pnglarge.download.jpg

No elephants here I'm afraid and for those coming to visit this is strictly BYOM (bring your own mop ) as I simply haven't got enough for everyone :smoke:

Until the next time , the bowl will be waiting 

Peace 

Breezus 

@Breezus cracking start to this diary mate enjoyed the humour so far lol @ alapaca bowl and great choice of strains too! Running Black Jack auto versions myself and all my strain choices have SAD parentage so will tuck into some Black Domina if you dont mind as a taster of whats to come :oldtoker:

ATB for the rest of the grow man :)

• Like 2

@Fragg, many thanks for the fine words, in this life a laugh , a smoke and good company makes the madness seem worthwhile.  Enjoy the black d she's been curing about 2 months :smoke:

Back soon 

Breezus 

Morning,

Unfortunately we are in the really dull (for reading purposes) bit of popping and waiting , so I sat down and rolled one and began to think about life, the universe and everything (as you do ). It was then I realised that in spite of the change of attitude (generally not politically) around drugs, it seems to have calmed our once fervish almost animalistic crazed indulgences into a more relaxed steady intake . See below a 30 sec case in point from the early 1980's .... that was truly the era of having it large ! Enjoy and back soon.

Peace and laughter 

Breezus 

Nice start and  a good selection, mind you no matter what you choose from Sweet Seeds you know you are not going to be disappointed.  Good luck dt.

• Like 2

what a crackin start breezus .this is going to be one of those  interesting diaries for sure ,best of luck

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the machine , thank you for stopping by @vince noir rock n roll star and @DomTong . It should be quite an adventure, just preceeding my first diary I was visited by a fairy who was kind enough to bring me an added bonus prize ... Thrips ! So , along with the fun of first time diaries , new strains and an extremely talented and knowledgeable audience , I can enjoy the merriment of micro - genocide ( I've deployed ground troops ... nematodes and an all out assault using neempalm (neem oil , wetting agent , pressure sprayer and a good cackle as I spray ). 

Back to the girls ... after 36 hrs soak in a light rhizo solution they have small tails and in the wee hours this morning they hit pay dirt for the first time. I will upload pics as soon as they are naked and have their petals out for the lads .

I hope to keep it interesting , at least I'll be trying .... while we wait for the strip show , here's a tune to roll and relax to. 

Back soon , keep on keeping on 

I'm an old blues kind of guy :smoke:

Edited by Breezus