Rab's 3 girls one cup sweet seeds competition diary

rabthegrower

sorry about the lack of updates, got a heavy cold and been feeling terrible. anyway back to what is happening

I moved the girls over and two 24k gold clones into the tent, they had a big argument (about trump lol ) and I moved them back out the next day. They need (deserve) a tent to themselves. So I was thinking how do I up my game??? My ballast is magnetic and about 3-4 years old, I could change that for a new 600w 400v digital ballast and bulb (more par=bigger yealds) So that's what I've done, just waiting on them to arrive :) I'll get a few pics up later when I've done the top up ;) fingers crossed i'm over this cold soon

This is for anyone who knows about my dog, she has responded so well to that operation its unbelievable! she is doing fantastic and its like having a pup again, just a pity I am knackered all the time

• Like 8

Top work on that NET fella. Very well done indeed. I always get excited when they look all miserable like that. Makes the tones of tops you will no doubt get look all the better when they're up and reaching for the Lazers.

Only been gone a week, what you feeding them?... lol

PS: Shitty the cold mate, kicked mine about 4 or 5 days back then got a Sinus Infection, feels like someone has hit me in the cheek with something.

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 3

Thanks @Fragg me and the dog are on the mend :) I was sleeping and missed the rugby lol 

@bobnuddlol I hate all that trump stuff, its all bollox to me

Good to see you back @GreenVision I bet yours have come on a bit also :) looking forward to your update. not had a cold this bad in a long time, fingers crossed that's me getting over it now ;) 

• Like 4

Sorry, I read that ^ a bit to fast for my own good then and kinda saw, "going to get one of those electric bum trimmers for that lot", lol

I was nearly going to ask for a link cuz i sure could use one, missus says from the back it's like looking at a Silver Back Gorilla lol

All looking good under the net man:bong:

Peace:hippy:

Time for some more pictures as i never got any up in the last update.

2 weeks into flower and the Wild rose and S.A.D s1 have started showing pre-flowers. I've stopped stretching them out and I've just been arranging them best i can

large.Sweetseeds81.jpg

Notice how clean it looks now lol 

large.Sweetseeds82.jpg

Its not going exactly to plan but when dose it ever ;) 

large.Sweetseeds83.jpg

Wild Rose pre-flowers

large.Sweetseeds84.jpg

S.A.D s1 pre flower

large.Sweetseeds85.jpg

The from above shot  ;) 

large.Sweetseeds86.jpg

I have been increasing the feed slightly back up, lowering the Grow nutrient and increasing the Bloom to get to 580ppm EC 0.7 PH 5.8 -6.4 drift

Things might change now i'm getting my new ballast and bulb :) I'll need keep an eye on temps and humidity until find out what the new setup is like ? until next time, take it easy and thanks for looking in ;) 

• Like 11

@rabthegrower

Morning mate,hope your well fella  :yep:

First up,congrats on the nomination,well deserved and good luck.

Plants are looking fine & dandy,really healthy looking so they are.

Good job with the screen,talking of,its filled up really well,so we flipped to flower the same day  :P

How clean? Very clean,like an operating theartre lol

Keep up the good work chief,and mind not too much yoga  lol

Take it easy.

Tenchie.

• Like 5

@teehee My ballast is magnetic and about 3-4 years old, I could change that for a new 600w 400v digital ballast and bulb (more par=bigger yealds) So that's what I've done, just waiting on them to arrive. Maxibright 600w 400v (the gold one)  

• Like 4