get well soon nohibition

samhigh

@nohibition i don't know mate , sorry i don't do tech lol i just put hte @ at the beginning lol

glad you are feeling some what better ,i know what it is like to get hit hard and the fight you have to put in to get back up.

stay safe grow well

• Like 3

7 hours ago, nohibition said:

Hey everyone, sorry I've been slow on answering. I have finally got my gel caps, which where right here at our pharmacy, and I'm experimenting which dosage. I have a lot of Critical + which are very good for sleeping and pain. Mamma polished off the Big Kush before I got any done but I have 950 mil of coconut oil/OK Kush CBD done up in 7.5 and 10 mil for myself and my neighbors waiting for results. I just started the OG K CDB so I'll let you all know.

I'll try getting something going on another journal.

Peace

N

Great to see you back on the forum my old friend and will be interested in your thought on the canna capsules :)

Really go to see you back brother :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark

The gel caps work excellent. I bought #2 (0) and #00 (large). I used a coffee press and I blanched the weed and the smell is gone, all I taste is coconut. I made a stand too hold the caps upright and used a syringe to fill them up.

I used 450 coconut oil with 10 grams OG K CBD in #00 gel caps. One in the morning and one at supper seems to works but its to early to be sure. Then two #00 with Critical+ Mix for bed time, gone for at least 6 hours.

I also made some 10 g in 450 ml OG K CBD in #2 gel caps for the neighbor to try it for her Fybromyalgia. 

I also started my dog on 10 g per 450 ml as well, she has arthritis, one a day, so far it seems to be working. I did my home work and I'm being very careful with her.

Peace

N

Edited by nohibition
correctionhg1432`dacx
  • Like 4

On 08/02/2017 at 5:36 PM, nohibition said:

@Dinafem-Mark

The gel caps work excellent. I bought #2 (0) and #00 (large). I used a coffee press and I blanched the weed and the smell is gone, all I taste is coconut. I made a stand too hold the caps upright and used a syringe to fill them up.

I used 450 coconut oil with 10 grams OG K CBD in #00 gel caps. One in the morning and one at supper seems to works but its to early to be sure. Then two #00 with Critical+ Mix for bed time, gone for at least 6 hours.

I also made some 10 g in 450 ml OG K CBD in #2 gel caps for the neighbor to try it for her Fybromyalgia. 

I also started my dog on 10 g per 450 ml as well, she has arthritis, one a day, so far it seems to be working. I did my home work and I'm being very careful with her.

Peace

N

Great to hear brother. Glad the capsules are working well :yep:

Stay safe old friend :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark.

• Like 1