get well soon nohibition

samhigh

I totally missed this thread but am pleased you are on the road to recovery.I hope it's a road that canna meds can aid you with as it can be quite a long recovery so anything that can speed up that process is a good thing.Get yourself some 'Good Oil' from Tesco or Sainsbury(£6) as it's hemp seed oil and apparently aids in regaining mental clarity after a stroke.

I hope the new year brings a new lease of life to you and yours.

Take care,

Gumbo.

• Like 4

Hey everyone, sorry I didnt know all this was here. I have been typing this since Samhigh told me (a long time). My kids are kidding me because its so quiet, but I say

I will be back!

The stroke cooked my left carotid artery, its is now collapsed, permanently, but it joins up with the right one before it going into my thinker so I will likely regain most of my speech in time. In the mean time it is quiet confusing making any senses of the most simple things, things we would take for granted. Some time just gibberish comes out.

I went to bed like any other timebut I woke up feeling weird. I couldnt make any sense of what a happening to me, I was drooling, my hleg (theres and example) I meant my leg, was numb and I my speech kept getting worse. I went about eight to ten hours before I admitted I was in serious trouble. By midnight (hospital) I was having mini-stroke where pieces were still managing to get passed the blockage and were causing these mini-strokes before the meds finished closing of the artery. I tried to talk to my wife and kids and the Dr, but all that came out was gibberish. I have improved quit a bit already but its a long road ahead. I got lucky, fist a heart attack a year and a half a go and now a stroke.

Dont take anything for granted, this is scary shit, you dont want to go here, I just dodged a bullet.

Thank every one of you, sincerely.

Nohibition

Oh yea I just manage to salvage by grow, could have done a better job, but all things considered.

PS

This damn message took a long, long time to type, thank goodness for spell corrector and Mamma. lol

It might have taken some time mate but you are getting there. It is going to take quite sometime to get you back to 100% but you have a great support structure with your family and your uk420 family will do all we can to make this a fast, efficient recovery filled with plenty of canna goodness to aid the healing process :)

You are one of the strongest guys I've met over the years and it is going to take a lot more than a stroke to keep you down :)

If you need anything brother just holler and I'll do my best :)

Great to see you back and on the road to recovery :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

hey brother nohib hows it going?  hope your doing well with your recovery, drop us a line or two to let us know how its going. 

all the best bro, sam

• Like 2

On 24/01/2017 at 2:34 PM, samhigh said:

hey brother nohib hows it going?  hope your doing well with your recovery, drop us a line or two to let us know how its going. 

all the best bro, sam

I'm sure @nohibition is fine just got a lot to deal with he's been through a lot :) Hope your ok brother :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, sorry I've been slow on answering. I have finally got my gel caps, which where right here at our pharmacy, and I'm experimenting which dosage. I have a lot of Critical + which are very good for sleeping and pain. Mamma polished off the Big Kush before I got any done but I have 950 mil of coconut oil/OK Kush CBD done up in 7.5 and 10 mil for myself and my neighbors waiting for results. I just started the OG K CDB so I'll let you all know.

I'll try getting something going on another journal.

Peace

N

• Like 4

@nohibition 

i am so sorry i missed this and i want to just wish you well mate you offered me so much help over making the coconut oil and i am so grateful for that .

Your a true fighter and i am sure you will climb this mountain and if not i am sure we will all be right behind you pushing you the extra bit 

stay safe grow well

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, noddy said:

@nohibition 

i am so sorry i missed this and i want to just wish you well mate you offered me so much help over making the coconut oil and i am so grateful for that .

Your a true fighter and i am sure you will climb this mountain and if not i am sure we will all be right behind you pushing you the extra bit 

stay safe grow well

Hey Noddy nice to hear from you. All is good or at least better, thanks for the support. Hey with the new set up how do we "mention" someone in a post now.

Peace

N

• Like 1

@nohibition glad to see your improving I could tell just by your typing lol  if you need anything from me just pm me, still cold there eh, our high today is a freezing 83 f, great to have you back brother nohib, sounds like mamma enjoyed the big kush 

• Like 3

Hey Sam

-19 windchill -24 here.  archhhhhh...

Mamma "enjoyed" the the Big Kush, lol. and the OG Kush. Waiting for OG K CBD results, looks good.

Peace

N

• Like 2