get well soon nohibition

samhigh

haven't heard anything, mamma if you see this give us an update on brother nohib.

@@samhigh I have also reached out via pm but no reply. I'm hoping that it is just hectic time of the year and all is well.

I'm off on break after tonight but I'll still be checking in to see how my old brother is doing :)

If you hear anything mate drop me a pm or email you know how to reach me :)

All the best

Mark.

• Like 2

hey guys grate news nohib pm me, he is doing ok just having a hard time with his motor skills, he appreciates all you guys and your kind words.

sam

• Like 6

Hey everyone, sorry I didn’t know all this was here. I have been typing this since Samhigh told me (a long time). My kids are kidding me because it’s so quiet, but I say…

I will be back!

The stroke cooked my left carotid artery, it’s is now collapsed, permanently, but it joins up with the right one before it going into my thinker so I will likely regain most of my speech in time. In the mean time it is quiet confusing making any senses of the most simple things, things we would take for granted. Some time just gibberish comes out.

I went to bed like any other time…but I woke up feeling weird. I couldn’t make any sense of what a happening to me, I was drooling, my hleg (there’s and example) I meant my leg, was numb and I my speech kept getting worse. I went about eight to ten hours before I admitted I was in serious trouble. By midnight (hospital) I was having mini-stroke where pieces were still managing to get passed the blockage and were causing these mini-strokes before the meds finished closing of the artery. I tried to talk to my wife and kids and the Dr, but all that came out was gibberish. I have improved quit a bit already but it’s a long road ahead. I got lucky, fist a heart attack a year and a half a go and now a stroke.

Don’t take anything for granted, this is scary shit, you don’t want to go here, I just dodged a bullet.

Thank every one of you, sincerely.

Nohibition

Oh yea I just manage to salvage by grow, could have done a better job, but all things considered.

PS

This damn message took a long, long time to type, thank goodness for spell corrector and Mamma. lol

• Like 21