PS4 or XBONE (or even PC)?

botanics

PS4 or XBONE ?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I'm wanting to get either one of these consoles soon (I've only been wanting one of the new gen consoles since the xbone come out like but always something else to spend the money on :headpain: )

But, I've not been doing much in the gaming scene this last five years and it's changed from the noughties :wacko:

Previously, I was an avid gamer on 360 and original xbox before that, PS2 before that, PS1 before that, SEGA Megadrive before that and Atari 2600 was my humble beginings as a kid lol

However, I'm in a right quandry as my mate has the XBONE however I'm aware that the PS4 is the better machine, but I'm not familier with the online side with Sony or whether the volume of games are being released by devs on that machine in comparison to microsoft's...thus the call for help goes out and thoughts, opinions would be most welcome to alleviate my dilema :yep:

Edited by Twisted Rizla
  • Like 3

@@botanics my lad has an x box one,great it is to play but I bit complicated

To use, well say that I have had a few goes on it, mainly playing cod,but I

can't compeat with the gamers of now, so my son thinks,

Been out looking to buy one a few times but when it comes down to it I

can't make my mind up and just come home empty handed,

TBH I would go for the PS4 just because of the controller fits my hands

better. But will probably just think about it for bit longer.Jj

• Like 2

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works, but I'm PC all the way.

I rarely play games, but I am a huge Tom Clancy fan so spend alot of time using UPlay on-line. So this said I would likely go for the Xbox as I have heard its a little better for the online UPlay stuff.

But in my heart I would wish I had got a PS4 I rekon.

Not to sound like a self centered asshole, but because of that fact I would likely buy both and pretend one was for my eldest daughter. :lookaround:

• Like 10

I've got both and I never play on my Xbone nowadays. The Xbone exclusive titles don't interest me, and for the same game on both systems, the PS4 version invariably looks and runs better. The only thing I'd say the Xbone is better for, at least recently, is the free monthly games you get if you subscribe to Xbox Live gold (they have been much better than the ones you get with PS plus for the last few months). I've also seen folks saying that online gaming on Xbox Live is better than on PS plus, but I've not had any problems with PS plus (though I don't play games like Battlefield etc, I just play Elder Scrolls Online and PES 2017).

• Like 1