Sweet seeds Comp - Sweet Cheese, Cream Mandarine and Jack 47 FV

amsterdam122

Ok so since my last update ive been fighting the dreaded man flu going round and with christmas, times been short..... however I managed to take a few pics now and then of my progress and heres an update!!

Day 42

Firstly after every serious prune these plants have just bounced back in spades with no real slow down time from stress. I potted them up to 11 litre pots and have also progressed with another top to make 4 chunky main nodes. Heres some pics...

Heres a pic before the pot up to 11 litres. I moved them into the flower tent as I finished the Killer Kush which turned out great...im looking forward to smoking this and it should be dry within another week or so....yum! As you can see since the last bit of training and pruning they do not look as naked lol

gallery_94124_14044_76374.jpg

I then cleaned out the tent with a hoover and I like to wipe it with some disinfectant... but I like it clean, OCD :ninja:lol

gallery_94124_14044_68895.jpg

I potted them up the usual way with Plant Magic Granules and Plagron Light mix. Ive been feeding them 2 mls of PM OT1 throughout the grow the tips are showing a very minor amount of burn which tells me im at my limit but as there are 3 different strains they all seem to like the same amount which defo makes my job alot easier ;) I also try to keep the pot temps around 24 degrees to the best of my ability.

Heres a kinda before and after. Ive staked 4 bamboo canes in each and tie them using soft rubber plant tie's. Im aiming to create 4 equal tops with an even canopy. if one starts to grow taller i can ajust it easily with the plant tie by pulling it down a little.

gallery_94124_14044_38298.jpg

gallery_94124_14044_109468.jpg

After tying them down they were all facing the light again within a few hours..... mmmmm good girls. Im going to let them destress and grow for another week or so then put them into flower.

Im really looking forward to reading some of your diaries now im feeling better.

atb

amsterdam122 :oldtoker:

• Like 10

that's looking neat and tidy mate :) happy new year. all the best

Cheers @@rabthegrower happy news to you mate

Looking great pal your making me wanna clean my tent out looking at yours

lol @@sweet-4-my-sweets nothing like a nice tidy tent! I normally do this everytime I start a new grow :)

• Like 2

@@amsterdam122

This is top work in here dude and some very healthy plants, excellent stuff man :v:

cor blimey, some great growing skills in here @amsterdam122 :yep: they look a picture of health

atb dude

coys :smokin:

Thanks for the kind words @@coys @@botanics much appreciated :)

• Like 2

Day 43

Quick update pic after the abuse all the plants got and are really looking great. Might flip to flower in a week and then trim away any shoots so the plant can concentrate all its energy on the main stems, this way I should also end up with minimal popcorn buds and an easier trim at the end....bonus! :yahoo:

Temps at the pot level are 24 Degrees

I reduced the amount of feed to 1ml per litre for the moment the tips were burning a little.

gallery_94124_14044_93737.jpg

gallery_94124_14044_23412.jpg

atb

amsterdam122

• Like 7

Day 49

Put these bad ass bitches in to flower now so let the fun begin!!! each plant looks really uniform and healthy. 4 chunky stems per plant. Heres a pic sorry if the pic s a bit shit im thinking I should have invested in a DSLR for this looking at some of your pictures my diary feels a little under dressed lol

gallery_94124_14044_26372.jpg

atb

amsterdam

• Like 5

Lots of progress In here mate really nice bushy monsters top work! :yep:

Il be checking back in hopeing for a kkfv update iv just germed a couple it be nice to see what I can expect iv only tried the auto version And I loved it :)

• Like 1

had to look twice at that topping and trimming. Lovely neat idea. might just give that a go and see how she rides one day. Generally I leave one or more branches below the 2nd topping point and usually regret it later lol

am enjoying watching the progress the plants make from here on in. all looking good. :yep: