Sweet seeds Comp - Sweet Cheese, Cream Mandarine and Jack 47 FV

amsterdam122

Looking good growing vigorously

Thanks mate they are going strong. I need them to power through to 6 nodes and as long as they are in good health I will top them at this point.

looking sweet as @@amsterdam122, nice n tidy start :yep:

great strains too

atb

coys :smokin:

Thanks @@coys the hard parts done now and they are all up and above soil....phew lol. Yours are looking great it seems youve set a nice benchmark to aspire to :)

Welcome to the comp mate, your plants are pretty good ;)

Hope you enjoy the contest and the grow!

Good luck,

jaypp

Thanks jaypp for the welcome. Im loving the comp and cant wait to check out more entries and complete mine. Thanks for setting this up, looks like everyones having a blast so far.

• Like 3

nice beginnings, like the detail, good luck going forward, will be watching with interest, should be a fun comp.

all the best,

reg

Thanks @@Elvis Reg much apreciated ill try and keep up the good work. Good luck also :)
  • Like 2

All looking tip top. Some tasty sounding strains too... You know I think I'll have to try all flavors of sweet seeds buddah :)

• Like 3

All looking tip top. Some tasty sounding strains too... You know I think I'll have to try all flavors of sweet seeds buddah :)

You know this! Before the comp I started some killer kush. Now i cant wait to try them all lol

• Like 2

Hope everything going well mate

Thanks man, its definetley a work in progress lol

Its potting up day tomorrow so i'll have a picture update. They have made some nice progress. The jack 47 looks a tad hungry so ive upped the feed from 1 ml per liter to 2 mls per litre. The killer kush

Im growing right now was quite sensitive to the nutes with slight burnt tips at that point but I guess they are all different. I normally run all of the same strain so having 3 different types will be more of a challenge for me but cant complain its all fun :)

Im going to grow them to 5-6 nodes then top them and remove a few of the lower leaves to prep them to train into a manifold/mainline using LST.

Cheers for visiting

• Like 2

@@amsterdam122 good to hear mate and I hear ya on the same strain thing I grow blues constantly but now and again I've done a Heinz 57 but is difficult when you've got strains that take diffrents feed strengths you end up with one that's nuts burned one that's fine and want that's pale and wants more lol

I wish I had popped all 9 seeds and picked the best 6 because I would by now have got rid of 2 of mine may still decide to do so got 2 jack47 that look totally different and one looks runtish ones fine ,2 completely symmetrical cream caramel and 2 green poison that are like little n large so would have necked little gp and runt j47 I have though in my one I prepared earlier corner a blue cheese ,desconcida kush and Nicole kush x Moroccan that are maybe 4 days in front so could really still get rid of ones I Dont want oh and 5 blueberry clones as well so this time doing 10 to 14 instead of 8 just coz I can haha good luck my man ;)

• Like 3

Update day 15

So today was potting up day, I did it the usual way I normally do it and started by filling some 3.5 litre pots ups with Plagron light mix.

I then made a hole with the 0.7 litre pot to get the right size hole. I then sprinkled in some Plant magic granules to work their magic. I did the Jack 47's first and then carried on with the rest. Im glad to be potting up as those 0.7 litre pots dry out real quick and its a total pain :censored:

gallery_94124_14044_17252.jpg

gallery_94124_14044_16681.jpg

gallery_94124_14044_10215.jpg

I carried on and did the rest in the same way. I took my time and did it as carefully as posible :fear: I want these to settle in and not get too stressed as I want them to grow to 5-6 nodes so I can top them. The nodes are really close on all the strains and the plants seem to be quite stocky, that will probably work in my favour as im limited for height :yes:

gallery_94124_14044_45236.jpg

gallery_94124_14044_51224.jpg

gallery_94124_14044_63225.jpg

gallery_94124_14044_36369.jpg

The individual plants are all doing well, the Jack 47 is starting to show signs of hunger and the Cream Mandarine had a few issues with the lower leaves but since then it has come on probably the best out of the 6 plants. Heres a few pics of the bitches :headbang:

Jack 47

gallery_94124_14044_10354.jpg

Jack 47

gallery_94124_14044_70618.jpg

2 x Cream Mandarine and 2 x Sweet Cheese

gallery_94124_14044_33110.jpg

And here they are getting some rest and getting cosy back inthe veg tent. Happy days......apart from the mrs dragging me out xmas shopping after

Cheers for looking

• Like 10

nice update mate plants are looking great am sure they grow so big an fast in next few day now they have some more space

• Like 2

@@amsterdam122 good to hear mate and I hear ya on the same strain thing I grow blues constantly but now and again I've done a Heinz 57 but is difficult when you've got strains that take diffrents feed strengths you end up with one that's nuts burned one that's fine and want that's pale and wants more lol

I wish I had popped all 9 seeds and picked the best 6 because I would by now have got rid of 2 of mine may still decide to do so got 2 jack47 that look totally different and one looks runtish ones fine ,2 completely symmetrical cream caramel and 2 green poison that are like little n large so would have necked little gp and runt j47 I have though in my one I prepared earlier corner a blue cheese ,desconcida kush and Nicole kush x Moroccan that are maybe 4 days in front so could really still get rid of ones I Dont want oh and 5 blueberry clones as well so this time doing 10 to 14 instead of 8 just coz I can haha good luck my man ;)

@@strainryder wow! sounds like you got your hands full there chap. Whats all this one I prepare earlier corner malarky lol I sooooo need one of those

nice update mate plants are looking great am sure they grow so big an fast in next few day now they have some more space

Cheers @@sweet-4-my-sweets :)

Lovely potting up tutorial, very healthy all round, nice :)

Thanks @@Inspiration101 Im going for the informative look with a few grainy pics thrown in lol lol.

Looking nice and strong mate! :yep:

Cheers @@HEMPFRUIT Thanks for stopping by bud

They are nicely settled in with no signs of stress since the pot up. Just going to keep the temps right now so nice and easy.

• Like 4