Sweet seeds Comp - Sweet Cheese, Cream Mandarine and Jack 47 FV

amsterdam122

Sweet Seeds Comp 2016 Entry

Sweet Cheese - Cream Mandarine - Jack 47

Ok so here's the start of my entry for the competition. Firstly thanks to the guys at sweet seeds for holding such a great comp and for the free beans! Much Kudos to you guys :D Ive been looking forward on getting busy with this comp for a few weeks now and have chosen as per the title - Sweet cheese, Cream Mandarine and Jack 47 all fast versions. Im also currently growing Killer kush with about 6 weeks to go. The killer kush has moved on to the flower tent leaving the veg tent free for me to get started....happy days :guitar:

Im new to all this diary malarky :ninja: so please be patient. My veg tent was my very first grow tent last year, its a bit small but it suits as a veg tent all the same for the space i have available. The flower tent is taller and wider but is narrow at only 80cm.

Set up:

Veg tent 140 x 80 x 80 black orchid grow tent

250w HPS with reflector

4" carbon filter

4" Extractor fan

6" clip on fan

2 x 4" Passive intake

Flower tent 200 x 160 x 80 black orchid grow tent

1 x 250w HPS and 1 x 400w HPS with reflectors

5" Carbon filter

5" Extraction fan

2 x 6" clip on fans, 1 at the top and bottom

2 x 5" Passive intake

Im going to grow a total of 6

2 x Sweet cheese

2 x Cream Mandarine

2 x Jack 47

Plant magic Granules

Plant magic ot1 grow and bloom

On the 28th of Oct DHL dropped these little beauties round. Very well packaged with a very nice glossy little catalogue inside :B): looking good so far i thought!

gallery_94124_14044_2938.jpg

gallery_94124_14044_33646.jpg

I had to wait untill 18th of November for the space, but surely enough it arrived and I couldnt wait to drop those beans into a cup of water..... So thats what I did :P

gallery_94124_14044_38656.jpg

After a good soaking and some signs of a slight tap root on some I transfered them to a moist paper towel inside of an old ice cream tub and left it somewhere warm. and in a day it looked just like this...

gallery_94124_14044_708.jpg

I moistened up some plagron light mix for 24 hours poked a few holes about half and inch deep sprinkled some granules in the holes and voila! Their off!!!

gallery_94124_14044_62523.jpg

I would say they sprouted properly on the 21st of November so thats going to be my official start date. As far as plans go I will probably veg them for 6-7 weeks and also LST them with the intention to mainline/manifold them. Ive tried the method now twice and its pretty good. However as the the flower tent is so narrow i cant spread the cola's as far apart as I would like to. So... Heres there new home for the next 6 or so weeks...

gallery_94124_14044_65766.jpg

Day 5.

0.7 litre pots to start with moving on to 3.5 litre then to 11 litre.

gallery_94124_14044_15798.jpg

Hopefully I havent waffled on too much :g: but I hope you've enjoyed reading. Good luck to everyone involved and I look forward to reading your entries and also adding more to my own.

Peace

• Like 16

hi Amsterdam122 an welcome to the comp sound an looks like a good setup with some great pics as for the dairy

i woulndnt worry seems like your off to a great start with it so all the best for rest of the grow

• Like 3

Looking good mate nice tidy little set up there was gonna pick sweet cheese fv but done the photo one before so thought go for something new good luck anyway ;)

• Like 2

Thanks for all the kind words guys I realy appreciate it :yahoo: The Plan now is to pot them up within a week or so and veg them to at least 6 nodes, Heres an update pic....

Day 9

gallery_94124_14044_35819.jpg

:oldtoker:

• Like 9