Will Cannabis Be Legal In The UK Anytime

charliepotatoe

showtopic=370375&hl

If you carefully study the graph drawn by the British government regarding the use of cannabis in the future you'll see they are planning to completely eradicate all use, probably fun too and they might stir some sh1t asserting their own views and archaic opinions.

So now!It's hyped anyway or either way. I agree with Arnie but sure folks are shouting for leniency, relaxing the law. Careful what you wish for.

Edited by Michael Luchóg

if these so called patients dont have the bollocks to grow there own they cant need it that badly..

Hmmmmm. Some patients CAN'T grow their own! And its not for want of testicular fortitude, either. Kind of hard to manage a grow when you're bed-ridden, with tubes hanging out of every orifice and half your insides in the hospital waste-bins.

I'm not bed-ridden, but even in my situation If it wasn't for my wife and friends, my own grow would not last long. Some days I can't even hold a watering can, let alone actually use one! And as for lugging pot loads of compost up the stairs ..... well, you get my drift, I'm sure.

:unsure:

You do, don't you????

• Like 15

Hmmmmm. Some patients CAN'T grow their own! And its not for want of testicular fortitude, either. Kind of hard to manage a grow when you're bed-ridden, with tubes hanging out of every orifice and half your insides in the hospital waste-bins.

I'm not bed-ridden, but even in my situation If it wasn't for my wife and friends, my own grow would not last long. Some days I can't even hold a watering can, let alone actually use one! And as for lugging pot loads of compost up the stairs ..... well, you get my drift, I'm sure.

You do, don't you????

One part of this stood out for me,"testicular fortitude" lmao!!

• Like 2

You do, don't you????

Well said Arnold.

• 6 months later...

This is an interesting topic guys! Our draconian inspired leaders have no plan on legalising this wonderful herb at all, no medicinal benefits they claim? The problem is the truth is known but no one challenges them? If the public actually stood up and said no in huge numbers, the law wouldn't be enforceable. if everyone said no to the fine as well as the law, the prisons simply couldn't accommodate all these 'law breakers' best way is to simply act as if this law doesn't exist! There's no law if no one conforms to it! As well as the fact it's illegal, it means no tax and cheaper smoke, the police won't bother the majority as the paperwork costs more than what their trying to fine you, if the public Decided to think for themselves and realise its against your basic human rights for anyone to tell you what you can or can't inhale into your own body it would be a step in the right direction, if our public were as cowardly as they are now when the wars were on, we certainly wouldn't be an English speaking country. When will be finally fight back? come on people, your humans! If you want something that bad, you'll fight for it and make it happen won't you?

• Like 6

On 01/10/2016 at 11:35 PM, botanics said:

Reckon the question should be a bit different mate really

How I would of phrased it would be like this : -

'Will the prohibitionist ever have enough inteligence to see the flawed thinking of his egocentic views ? '

from there prospective they dont need to as they are getting paid for it .

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, botanics said:

Aye too true @catfish mate, to true, the man posting before you @Autosinsummer got it right, bang on actually, fuck them and their system as they can stick it up their arse :yep: 

someday it will all turn round and they will try to smuggle their shit sysetm out of the country in condoms stuck up their jacksies......one can hope.....

• Like 3

lol They won't be smuggling anything mate, they'll have it rammed up their arses in the end and oh how I long for that day to see it all snapback upon them.

Change comes when peeps take it I've concluded, it's never given :v:

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, botanics said:

lol They won't be smuggling anything mate, they'll have it rammed up their arses in the end and oh how I long for that day to see it all snapback upon them.

Change comes when peeps take it I've concluded, it's never given :v:

the quick change is destructive the slow change is not.

• Like 2

@swam_pi

I agree mate, but the ego won't let the anger go see and I know the true path is to be at peace and flow but my ego mate is a cunt and I want to advance my learnng in this lifetime also and there are preventions in the way of me being able to do so, namely cunts like these politicians lording it over everyone with their self serving 'laws' and dictats interefering with my existence and reality.

Bit of a quandry eh lol

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, botanics said:

@swam_pi

I agree mate, but the ego won't let the anger go see and I know the true path is to be at peace and flow but my ego mate is a cunt and I want to advance my learnng in this lifetime also and there are preventions in the way of me being able to do so, namely cunts like these politicians lording it over everyone with their self serving 'laws' and dictats interefering with my existence and reality.

Bit of a quandry eh lol

we have to put up with it, its all part of it, its fucking frustrating when you know the path, but that is not the way of the world, its a stupid game, its rigged, doing your own thing is the only way sometimes, voting is bullshit, its rigged i swear, grassroots? get invloved helping old folks who vote out and let the know all the issues, if we canvassed all the old folks homes and let them know how much shit the next gen are in for then maybe they would vote the right way........its fucked.....hahahhahahaha aunt jennifer is that you.....im coming towards the light........ummmmm kidding...

• Like 4

The  Tobacco Products Directive (TPD)  may help with legalisation. The implementation of this directive has moved from April to December 2017 when CBD becomes a medical substance so it will be hard to go to a vape store and get it off the shelf apparently.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/mhra-statement-on-products-containing-cannabidiol-cbd

Once you are medicated professionally for CBD then IMHO it's a short step to been allowed to grow CBD herb for yourself and then to growing all herb. Wow, that sounds optimistic, I never learn lol.

• Like 1