Will Cannabis Be Legal In The UK Anytime

charliepotatoe

Hey All!

I couldn't find a thread asking this maybe I've been thick if there is one somewhere but just wondering what your opinion is on the UK ever legalising cannabis.

will they ever do it and if so when do you think this is likely to happen ? Share your thoughts?

Personally I believe it will happen within the next 7-10 years ....

Edited by charliepotatoe
  • Like 2

did a post like this a few months back after a argument with the mother :rofl: fuck i hope so but ive got bigger worries, fuck the law do whatever you wanna do!

• Like 2

Would it make a blind bit of difference.

Legal is a step I suppose, but thanks to the wonderful people at the "Top" it will be generations before Cannabis is accepted.

It does me in more than even if made legal and proved 100% harmless Cannabis smokers will still be look at with judgement and stereotypes.

e2a: Raise a middle finger to legality tbh. "They" made this a problem. Not to sound to harsh but they can take their law and stick it for all I care.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 7

geordie what was the overall outcome of the thread do you know? where did you post it was it in this section ?

what did your mother say about it lol

vision what do you think ? not for years yet ?

Edited by charliepotatoe

Reckon the question should be a bit different mate really

How I would of phrased it would be like this : -

'Will the prohibitionist ever have enough inteligence to see the flawed thinking of his egocentic views ? '

• Like 3

Think it would happen eventually- however while there is some leftist uprising, there is also more right wing conservative thinking in the world then there was 10 years ago

'we' already produce and prescribe legal weed in the form of savitex.

Edited by Greenfinger53

Who gives a fuck?

Millions of patients?

I get where he's coming from, its frustrating the same old question when it looks like the cunts at the top don't give a shit let alone a willingness to change things. Sure that will all change when they've finally decided how to cash in on it. And I doubt growers and people with a passion will last like some seem to think n they'll grow for a living when legal. It'll be run by the big boys like Branson and before you know it normal people who've done it out of love for years will be offered jobs to trim buds for minimum wage lol.

The who gives a fuck is my attitude but its a selfish one. I would be lying if I said my heart didn't sink a bit when I read people being banged up for growing. I would see it as just a waste of time and hate the system even more. Not everyone is in my situation or shares my attitude though and I feel sorry for those who are away from their kids ect. And not to forget those who it could help but they are too worried to risk being arrested over it so in turn don't receive the help they need. Did I mention I hate the system?

• Like 4

Why isn't it legal? Seems a bit ridiculous that something almost panacea-like is illegal. Could it be that huge pharmaceutical companies make far too much money in drugs that create dependency/cause addiction, mask problems, rather than actually truly alleviate and even cure illness? Cannabis is probably the single biggest threat to big pharma than any other drug. "There's no money in the cure". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7P4iFg048k

• Like 3