Very Impressed With Dinafem Seeds.

GreenVision

On 06/06/2017 at 9:26 PM, 9lastic said:

Hey ! 

Unfortunately I can't send messages.. (?) and I already placed my order :) couldn't wait. 

So goin to try OG cbd :) hopefully when the new strain is out I'll be one of the ones to try it out first :) 

The new strain will be out very soon now mate :) roughly 2 weeks time :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I am just getting ready to pop some seeds for my next grow in the autumn, I mainly do reg seeds plus cuts but for this grow I am going to do some cuts off my mums and then make the rest up with some fems.

After reading this thread I had a look in the seed jar and found some Dinafem freebies that I have acquired over the last couple of years so I am going to give some of those ago. I am going to grow out the following.

Strawberry Amnesia

Dinachem

White Widow 

Kush N Cheese

I have never done anything from Dinafem before but after reading through this thread I thought it would rude not to give them ago.

• Like 2

@SmokebelchThank you for your mind words and great to hear you will be finally trying our genetics :yep:

You won't be disappointed mate ;)

Please keep us posted on the progress if possible :yep:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark I had a little accident with the Strawberry Amnesia, I popped the seed in the compost and then knocked the pot off the table, I tried to find the tiny seed on the floor but had no luck, I had another dig in the seed jar and have planted a Purple Afghan Kush in its place.

I do fancy doing the Strawberry Amnesia in the future so I will probably pick up a 3 pack of them soon.

The Kush N Cheese and the White Widow and PAK have germinated ok so I am just waiting for the Dinachem now.

I will let you know how I get on with them, maybe post the odd picture along the way.

• Like 1

@SmokebelchThanks mate and sorry to hear of the lost seed :( but great to know you had a back up :)

One thing with our pak (purple Afghan kush) she can be very slow in the veg stage and not the prettiest strain when growing. Please bare with her as she turns into a great end strain with some of the best end product I have ever tried :yep:

Would love a picture update or 2 mate :bong:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark Cheers for the nod on the slow veg PAK.

They are going to be in my veg cabinet until the beginning of september when I will be starting up again ready to flower them out in time for Christmas, I will deffo put some pics up along the way for you. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

The Dinachem did germinate but never took off and died, never mind.

On the plus I do fancy growing it out so I brought a 3 pack of both the Dinachem and Strawberry Amnesia and also received 2 x Moby Dick and an OG Kush as freebies, nice.

I love the little tins the vials come in, quality.

Kush N Cheese, PAK and White Widow are all looking good, so far so good.

• Like 1

@SmokebelchSorry to hear that the dinachem failed but on a more positive not it sounds like you will be running a lot of our strains in the future. Which should be fun :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1