Very Impressed With Dinafem Seeds.

GreenVision

This is always great to hear and I'm glad that our genetics have not let you down :) . We do pride ourselves on top quality feminized genetics and have worked very hard over the last 15 years to bring to the table the genetics you know today :)

It has taken sometimes 3-5 years to perfect a strain. Take strawberry amnesia, she was in the works for 2 years and was a great strain but the boss was not happy with the lab results so back to the drawing board and now she is a great strain :) the same with our high cbd strains, if the lab results are not correct the strain will not be released.

When I first came across Dinafem back in 2007 I was very sceptical but I gave them a try with our critical+ and roadrunner, until then I had only grown via regular seeds or female cutting. The critical grew great and I think I got around 21g per plant from the roadrunner. After that I started working my way through the catalogue and now today I work for that company :) which is a great honour :)

I will say feminized seeds are not for everyone but please give them a try if you have a chance and I'm sure you will be quite happy with the results.

Very nice to see that quite a few members have had a very positive experience with Dinafem and I'm here if needed :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 20

I did one strawberry amnesia in my last run as I had it as a freebie, its so good I ordered a bunch of dinafem seeds off the back of it. It tastes great; a very good combination of the two parents qualities, has a real uppy/chatty high and yielded quite well, can't ask for much more than that.

• Like 7

I've only ever grown one strawberry amnesia myself too as it goes (again a freebie) but if even half the pack turns out plants like this one I can't see many folk complaining,

df sa ml

df sa ml

df sa ml

Whatever 'the boss' did, he did it right ;) :oldtoker:

:rockon:

• Like 7

@@Dinafem-Mark I think it was late 90's when I first tried some feminized seeds. Hand on heart they were terrible.

I think a lot of half assed amateur breeders got to knowing how to make them and just jumped on the bandwagon for profit only. And the bad experience just stuck with me.

But I run them from time to time. Did Holy Grail Kush last run, got Pineapple Chunk in again with some Smile and my Psychosis at the moment, Humboldt's Blue Dream was fem and very nice.

But again I honestly had a great grow with these two. They showed good form all the way.

• Like 1

Been a hearing a lot of good things about Dinafem on here, i was going to go with Royal Queen for my first run (auto), anyone had any experience with these guys??

Royal queen easy bud is a decent smoke and easy :) dinafem moby dick xxl and critical + 2.0 are cracking plants.

• Like 2

Guest jacks lad

gallery_88293_12934_27961.jpg

planted the seeds to this dinafem og kush moths ago, was infested with aphids i nearly binned it, is 30 days into 12/12 now must be 4feet tall and looking very nice

• Like 3

@@Dinafem-Mark I think it was late 90's when I first tried some feminized seeds. Hand on heart they were terrible.

I think a lot of half assed amateur breeders got to knowing how to make them and just jumped on the bandwagon for profit only. And the bad experience just stuck with me.

But I run them from time to time. Did Holy Grail Kush last run, got Pineapple Chunk in again with some Smile and my Psychosis at the moment, Humboldt's Blue Dream was fem and very nice.

But again I honestly had a great grow with these two. They showed good form all the way.

I recall my dad getting some in the mid to late 90 from a company called the doggies nuts I believe. He payed a stupid amount for a strain called armagedoon which was supposed to be 99% female. Out of the 10 he has 4 failed germination the other 6 were all male lol

All the best and things have come a very long way since those days :)

D-M.

• Like 2

I recall my dad getting some in the mid to late 90 from a company called the doggies nuts I believe. He payed a stupid amount for a strain called armagedoon which was supposed to be 99% female. Out of the 10 he has 4 failed germination the other 6 were all male lol

All the best and things have come a very long way since those days :)

D-M.

lol..... Yer'... They're the ones.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 1

@ Have you got a Diary on those ones mate?

I'm not sure if @ has a thread up if not there should be a few og kush grows on the site mate :)

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark A few weeks back I was reading a high times thing on google and OG Kush was number 1 on a list of all time greats. Did a bit of looking and noticed Dinafem had a basic OG Kush. A lot of the other breeders have crossed it out now.

• Like 1

Have to agree with the assessment so far - started a diary but fell by the way side when things went tits up (my fault ) - however i did salvage one cheese CBD and 2 of the Critical 2.0 both looking lush after a lot of nursing back to health ( growing would be so much easier if i didnt have a life lol - kids , jobs etc do get in the way sometimes ) , however i have kept photos and will complete the diary etc as soon as i can .

Cheers

Peds

• Like 1