Very Impressed With Dinafem Seeds.

GreenVision

@@Dinafem-Mark A few weeks back I was reading a high times thing on google and OG Kush was number 1 on a list of all time greats. Did a bit of looking and noticed Dinafem had a basic OG Kush. A lot of the other breeders have crossed it out now.

OG kush is well known all over the world at one of the top strains of all time. Certainly in the top 5 smokes around and one of the most potent :) with thc is the low to mid 20% range usually 23-25% thc, definitely one of the stronger strains in our lineup :)

If I recall correctly we has our cut from the emerald triangle also known as the WiFi og kush cut :) no need to mess around with her. She is perfect in standard format :). The same og will have been used in the og kush cbd :)

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Dinafem is a credit to the cannabis industry 10/10 for the whole team package, staff, strain library,descriptions, customer service, breeding team, promotion team, packaging,don't no any other feminised breeder who would come close to Dinafem. And that's coming from 100% honest opinion and not a big up to a overrated breeder

✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏼

DCC

Edited by DCC
  • Like 4

I have only ever grown one seed from dinafem .

It was also a freebie seed of Blue Widow.

It basically grew itself ,

It was a lovely yield and a lovely vape/smoke(neat)

On this grow I forgot to swap the bulb over from a 250w metal halide to an HPS one , lets just say it caused a few whiteys

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark i bought a pack of armageddon x sirius skunk from the doggies nuts which i think is the same company as pukka (fuckyaover) seeds .

mine cost 400 notes and after a year or so i sold them for 20 quid. they must sucker thousands of new growers into thinking the price tag must match the quality. i wasnt going to risk 5 months going off the bad reports i read. nowadays i wouldnt even pay the 150 or whatever theyre asking for jack herer seeds . a plant drops thousands of seeds theres no way the stupid price is justified. for that price id expect every pack to come with a night with a high class hooker at least

• Like 1

I have diesel, strawberry amnesia and amnesia kush in veg right now, very vigorous plants. The strawberry amnesia didnt really like being topped and has taken longer than expected for new shoots to become dominant, and one of the diesels has a pair of fused branches that have just divided but overall I am pleased with their development, its going to be a pongy grow based on the veg odour.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark i bought a pack of armageddon x sirius skunk from the doggies nuts which i think is the same company as pukka (fuckyaover) seeds .

mine cost 400 notes and after a year or so i sold them for 20 quid. they must sucker thousands of new growers into thinking the price tag must match the quality. i wasnt going to risk 5 months going off the bad reports i read. nowadays i wouldnt even pay the 150 or whatever theyre asking for jack herer seeds . a plant drops thousands of seeds theres no way the stupid price is justified. for that price id expect every pack to come with a night with a high class hooker at least

I think my dad brought armageddon 11:59 or something like that :) I know he payed close to a grand for a couple of packets. As I said the armageddon were a total fail and I think I may have the other pack from when the old man passed away :)

I'll see if I can dig them up :)

I don't think this company is around anymore mate, thank the Lord :) They were seriously overpriced and very poor genetics :)

On a more positive note I'm trying to get a seeds4diary giveaway on just need to get the ok from the boss :) so keep a look out for that all :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

Dinafem fanboy loud and proud :D:toot:

(in case you aint noticed like lol )

First feminised beans I've ever planted was the Blue Kush & Strawberry Amnesia...very good indeed are Dinafem and I plug them where ever I go :yep: not too mention a top bloke in Mark running their forum here too :yes:

:rockon: Dinafem :v:

Edited by botanics
  • Like 4

Me too me too!

I have grown

Blue widow(keeper)killer in every sense

White cheese auto stinky as hell

Bubba kush auto(big favourite amongst friends

Fruit auto very nice

Blue hash beautiful plant

Power kush. Hmm

Blue kush amazing lemonade smell

Critical cheese(love story)

And i will have a go at c+2 dinachem

Just let me get my gear together again!!!👍

Always great results with dinafem🙃

And i dont need to introduce @Dinafem-Mark😎

Top man!✌️️

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 1

I'll chip in.

Can't speak highly enough of dinafems wares.

Stabilisation and genetics are top notch.

In the shisters world that is cannabis breeding dinafem deserve the well earned reputation in my book. Quite the stand out company and mark is an absolute asset to them.

The benchmark of what a good seed company is in my eyes. The only problem I have with dinafem is that when I try anything else, I get a niggle at the back of my head saying "they probs won't be as good as the dinafem"

Was proven right on my last grow

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 6

Thank you for all the great comments guys :). We have strived as a company to put out the best feminized seeds possible and going of the feedback we have done a good job :)

If anyone is looking to order direct from out store www.dinafem.org :) hit me up for a 10% discount code if needed :)

Very nice to see posts like this and shows we mist be doing things right :)

I do try my best all :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 11

Another one here who can vouch for Dinafem producing spot on seeds.

Top germ rates, very uniform robust plants, no nanas, plants very close to advertised descriptions. :yep:

On top of all that, Mark is an assett to the company - one of the friendliest, most helpful seedbank reps I've encountered on forums.

• Like 4