DVLA cut off level for urine test

Purgamentum

you have NO "patient confidentiallty" IF your doctor thinks you could be of harm to the public.

> if your doctor suspects you will be driving whilst stoned, then that is a perfectly valid reason >

people shouldn't drive intoxicated FULLSTOP.

----------------------

i don't tell my doctors about any recreational drugs, or MANY tend to think you are a moron IME.

although coincidentally, last blood test i had, the nurse started talking about cannabis randomly (she didn't partake but didn't care one way or another (it seemed).... (i played the fool).

• Like 1

Cunts!

Is all I can say about those people

Have you heard about Zydot?

ZYDOT UNLIMITED, INC. was established in the summer of 1987 by three ex-long-haired hippies with an idea (that was laughed at by everyone) to market a product that would allow someone to pass a UA. We disagreed with what we considered to be the government's violation of an individual's constitutional protection from self-incrimination and illegal search and seizure. We actually thought we could get drug testing outlawed! We had no idea what we were up against, but at the same time we had nothing to lose.

Being the pioneer of a highly controversial product put us in the crosshairs of government agencies, TV stations and Newspapers who wanted to bring down the company who they thought sold an unethical product. Eight months into our venture a local news station aired a three day story on Zydot during "sweeps week." When the news station purchased our product for their investigation, they became our biggest customer. They also provided us with the best free advertising we could possibly ask for.

The news story also began our legal dance in federal court with the U.S. Postal Service. They wanted proof that our product worked. We gave them proof, but that wasn't enough. In order to get the U.S. Postmaster off our backs we had to stop shipping our products through the U.S. mail and we thought that would solve the problem… Then came the City & State Health Department, the FDA, the IRS, the State Employment Commission, the U.S. Attorney General and the U.S. Marshals.

We realized that we had to look at transforming our product, our policies and in essence ourselves. We began an education of sorts, reviewing endless legislation at the local, state, and federal level. This was to keep our retailers, our employees, our lawyers, and ourselves in the know and out of trouble. In order to appease certain powers that be, we changed our product name from Drug Free to Test Free to Special Blend and finally in the early 1990's to our current product Ultimate Blend.

We singlehandedly went through all of the legal hurdles with federal and state authorities, paving the way for a brand new industry. Because of our efforts, numerous Detox companies burst onto the scene, and many have since disappeared. Zydot Unlimited Inc., after all this time, is still here and going strong. We continue to provide our customers with the most innovative and highest quality Detox products on the market.

Zydot worked twice for me, theres no guarantee it would work for the OP but its worth a shot if you have time to get it sent from the USA.

It has to have Creatine in which I believe is illegal in Europe hence you have to get it sent from the USA

Cunts!

Is all I can say about those people

Have you heard about Zydot?

Zydot worked twice for me, theres no guarantee it would work for the OP but its worth a shot if you have time to get it sent from the USA.

It has to have Creatine in which I believe is illegal in Europe hence you have to get it sent from the USA

Interesting post but creatine isn't illegal in Europe , it's very widely used

• Like 2

There is no doctor confidentiality anymore pal that was sailed off down yonder a year or so ago your medical notes are no longer private company's can ask to have your records. Welcome to big fookin brother

TS

What? Is that serious @@The Sinner ?

When did this come in? I'll be pretty fucking annoyed/concerned if this is legit!

@@Purgamentum

That's really harsh; I feel for you.

I worked in the health service all my life and knew many doctors, consultants, nurses and others who smoked. I used to party with the half local drug service.

Obviously we used to toe the " drugs are not good for you" line when working with patients. Although i would always say " anything to excess is bad, If you know what i mean".

I had to inform my gp some years ago that i smoked, as i was getting some strange nuerological symptoms. Well. my gp says that these are obviously related to my 35yr cannabis habit and that i should stop and come back to see him in 6 mnths.

I went home and spent many hours trawling through respected medical sources to confirm what he said. Nada, Nothing! I imeadiately changed my GP.

My new GP says, It's not smoking, which i knew and arranges for a ct scan. Turns out i have a serrrious congenetical brain conditions that require surgery. Had we waited several more months i wuld have deteriorated to the point of needing a wheelchair and with no way of reversing the condition.

Thankfull i had surgery and now lead a normal life.

Some doctors are just arrogant fools; Sadly.

I really i hope you get your licience back ok.

Sh

• Like 7

Yep definetly legal.

I was very skeptical of zydot etc and went the simple route of dilution with lots and lots of water.

With a weeks worth or creatine dosing so the test showed those levels weren't diluted. And a weeks worth of b vitamins to colour your piss a florescent yellow that looked normal when diluted lol

Worked, passed a test with barely a few days off from smoking straight king size spliffs all day long :)

Creatine is used by body builders aint it peeps ? :unsure:

• Like 4

Yeah does creatinine affect a pee sample? Or does cannabis do something to creatinine in the body?

Wizard :oldtoker:

Creatine is used by body builders aint it peeps ? :unsure:

That's right. I necked a load of the stuff back in the day. Jonah Lomu's former team-mate Joeli Vidiri reckons it contributed to the health problems which later afflicted the pair of them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/newzealand/12177904/Jonah-Lomus-former-team-mate-believes-use-of-creatine-may-have-contributed-to-his-death.html

Sorry for going off topic.

Edited by Sp1n
  • Like 2

The letter says you have to remove all your clothes for examination and give a whitnessed sample. I've tried dilution and drinks with my tests at home and as far as I can see it makes little to no difference. Phoned the doctors and dvla to try to get more info about what the limit that they will be testing me for is and they won't say. Feel like just surrendering my license and staying on benefits for the rest of my days if I fail and going back to smoking. The stress they have caused is unreal and for what? Because I had smoked cannabis in the past jokers

• Like 2

@@Purgamentum

It's not for me to say what to do mate, that's your choice but personally, well lets just say look at it like this...in order to satisfy my conscience, any rules that are unfair in principle and carry no moral authority (as far as I'm concerned removal of your licence without any proof of contravention is beyond justice in my opinion) and if not justified thus has no weight of argument and as such, conformity is a position I wouldn't adopt ;)

• Like 3

Couldn't have put it better myself. It is completely unjust and immoral. The law is completely one sided on this. They treat cannabis completely seperately to how they treat other drugs. I wish I had the money to just drag all this through a court. Not that it would probably make much difference but it could shine a light on the subject and I think that's what's needed here. You shouldn't be able to take actions against someone for things that they haven't yet done. It's like something out of the minority report. The tests they use aren't even designed to detect cannabis they are there to detect a by product of it called THC-OOH which is not a drug or psychoactive and as such would not impair you in any way. You can take pharmaceuticals or drink alcohol and still drive. Sativex users can drive. I just don't get why they consistently target cannabis users in such a way. Someone up there clearly just doesn't like people using it one bit.

• Like 1

Yeah does creatinine affect a pee sample? Or does cannabis do something to creatinine in the body?

Wizard :oldtoker:

you can buy a bottle of stuff in headshops that's actually for clean piss tests and one of the ingredients is creatine, the only problem is it doesn't work with weed, it tells you on the bottle that it won't work if its cannabis your trying to flush out your system....that was a couple of years ago i seen it though so it could work for weed now if it's been upgraded, it was around £35 a bottle when my mate got it and showed me, i can't remember what its called but if i see him later i'll ask him and see if he remembers.

Just fired this off to them. Will be interesting to see what their response is

As per my previous request. I ask to be notified as to what the parameters of the urine cannabis test are? I also wish to know how my urine will be tested and against what standard this will be? What is the cut off/threshold for my sample? Given that any amount of THC-OOH measured would only signify previous use rather than impairment as THC-OOH is not psychoactive and that the above chemical can reside in the body for months after use. How will you be able to tell that I have completed the agreed 6 months of abstinence?

Thank you for addressing my concerns