Purple Orange CBD now out! Growers needed

Dinafem-Mark

​@@lambrettats1 Good luck mate. I'm on with some at the moment, 3 and half weeks into flower. They stretched for 2 and half weeks to 3 and have about doubled in size. I have been super cropping though to keep them down. I topped them late on when I realised I was going to run out of head room and they responded well to the topping. Next time I would top them earlier and train them. Hope this helps

• Like 3

Hi,

I can't seem to find any diary,s for these. Can someone point me in their direction please. Reason being I just put my 3 into their groom and was needing info like. To top,scrog or not height difference from flip how many weeks flower etc. Just the usual.

Peace

Ts1

There will be a couple of grows on uk420 mate :) I've not done po cbd myself but a few friends in the states have. She has a 1.5-2x stretch and all phenos I've seen have been finished in 60-65 days so around the 9 week mark for the flower phase :)

Will look out for your next update mate ;) to see how they are progressing ;)

Until then :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

@ Geordiejames420

@ jadenugs

@ Dinafem-Mark

Thank you for the replies. I'll be keeping an eye out in the diary section. Hope you all have a great 2017.

Peace

Ts1

• Like 2

I took down the Purple Orange CD and Bubba Kush CBD at 10 weeks, had 70% ambers the rest cloudy, although i remmber seeing a few red maybe that being the CBD? ;)

The stretching really stopped around week 2/2.5 then bud formation started, honestly they both didnt start filling out till week 6 atleast i would say then the weight came, one more crazy thing i swear to god the crystal has a orange glaze to it or like the bud has a sort of orange effect on it. I thought it was mold on the drying rack last week then after having a close up as i say orange tange to it, im stoned blabbing here but i cant wait to have a proper smoke of her myself!

atb for 2017 mate

• Like 2

I took down the Purple Orange CD and Bubba Kush CBD at 10 weeks, had 70% ambers the rest cloudy, although i remmber seeing a few red maybe that being the CBD? ;)

The stretching really stopped around week 2/2.5 then bud formation started, honestly they both didnt start filling out till week 6 atleast i would say then the weight came, one more crazy thing i swear to god the crystal has a orange glaze to it or like the bud has a sort of orange effect on it. I thought it was mold on the drying rack last week then after having a close up as i say orange tange to it, im stoned blabbing here but i cant wait to have a proper smoke of her myself!

atb for 2017 mate

Thanks for the info mate :)

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1