Purple Orange CBD now out! Growers needed

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all,

As you may know we released several new high cbd strains but help the purple orange cbd back. Finally this week the purple orange cbd is now available

https://www.dinafem.org/en/purple-orange-cbd/

As we did a seeds for diary with the other strains we would like to do the same with this new high cbd strains.

If you would be up for running our new purple orange cbd please put your name down and I'll pick the winners early next week.

We only need several members :)

I will also uodate the strain guide with this new strains :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 10

It would be quite a while before I could pop these so I'm a little gutted to miss out but these should go to people that can start them asap besides I will be buying a pack nearer the time. They sound right up my street. Good luck to everyone that @@Dinafem-Mark chooses,and good on ye Mark for your generosity once again...

Peace

Ts1

Edited by lambrettats1

@@Dinafem-Mark

I would be up for another cbd strain I guess you seen what happened in the tunnel with the critical I was running I am so mad she still is hanging on in there but one of what would have been her main tops after the tying down I did has shrivelled as have all the sides on that stem .

ok back to the would I run the strain yes I would love to try another cbd strain from your company

stay safe grow well

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

I would be up for another cbd strain I guess you seen what happened in the tunnel with the critical I was running I am so mad she still is hanging on in there but one of what would have been her main tops after the tying down I did has shrivelled as have all the sides on that stem .

ok back to the would I run the strain yes I would love to try another cbd strain from your company

stay safe grow well

That's messed up with that nutrient issue mate sounds like it could have been weed killer but miss labeled?

Would you be doing these indoors mate? @@noddy

All the best

D-M.

@@snappy what would you be using it for mate? These newer high cbd strains are not as high in thc the psychoactive compound but are a lot higher in cbd which has been doing great things for the medical cannabis community :)

I would say if you use cannabis like me as a alternative to prescribed medication then these new high or high cbd strains are the way of the future :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 6

Read up the purple orange now, seems it could help my mum out quite a bit through the day time, any extra info you could send me about it mark?

Blue skies..

• Like 1