Purple Orange CBD now out! Growers needed

Dinafem-Mark

@@snappy what would you be using it for mate? These newer high cbd strains are not as high in thc the psychoactive compound but are a lot higher in cbd which has been doing great things for the medical cannabis community :)

I would say if you use cannabis like me as a alternative to prescribed medication then these new high or high cbd strains are the way of the future :)

All the best

D-M.

I would be using it for pain & inflammation medication, I have a cbd botanics bigbud x superskunk 5,2% thc 7,2% cbd in veg that's waiting for cooler days so I can flower it but I'm hoping it gives me better relief than the high THC varieties I normally use, don't get me wrong I love the high THC but sometimes don't want to be as high and burnt out as I feel.

The problem with prohibition is that it suppresses real research, without proper lab testing we will never know which combinations of terpenes and cannbinoids are best for each individual user,what I mean is without testing The best variety that works for me (psychosisclone)I will never know the correct ratio of cbd/thc that's correct for me and my needs, we probably grow and discard plants of high medicinal value without realising it!

I doubt we will ever get a change in law as the UK has the medicinal side of cannabis covers with GWPharma, why let the common man grow his medicine for free when there is huge profits to be made?

No worries if I don't get some freebies, I will purchase a pack anyway on payday

Peace

Edited by snappy
  • Like 4

Its a shame you'd haven't seen me do a proper grow yet or I'd jump right on that....

I like the look of that...

Going to do that along side IPCBD next

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

yes mark in the cabinet I may put 2 in there ,as I think it is a little late to try these in the tunnel , or would you think these would finish if I put them in tunnel and into 20 litre pots? .

let me know if not I can wait until another grow comes along .

I do have my hands full lol with the pak coming indoors and also the trouble in the tunnel ,made me sick as a pig to see the ww fall over and died ,the 2 lemon kush behind the tunnel are growing well very well and may move indoor to the tunnel for a late flower if I have to , tomato's and cucumbers will be gone by later sept early oct making room .

stay safe grow well

• Like 1

I would be using it for pain & inflammation medication, I have a cbd botanics bigbud x superskunk 5,2% thc 7,2% cbd in veg that's waiting for cooler days so I can flower it but I'm hoping it gives me better relief than the high THC varieties I normally use, don't get me wrong I love the high THC but sometimes don't want to be as high and burnt out as I feel.

The problem with prohibition is that it suppresses real research, without proper lab testing we will never know which combinations of terpenes and cannbinoids are best for each individual user,what I mean is without testing The best variety that works for me (psychosisclone)I will never know the correct ratio of cbd/thc that's correct for me and my needs, we probably grow and discard plants of high medicinal value without realising it!

I doubt we will ever get a change in law as the UK has the medicinal side of cannabis covers with GWPharma, why let the common man grow his medicine for free when there is huge profits to be made?

No worries if I don't get some freebies, I will purchase a pack anyway on payday

Peace

Hello do you think you could get this going quite fast?

I'll go through the names say Sunday and get the 5 growers details sorted @@noddy is one and @@Geordiejames420 so far

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Read up the purple orange now, seems it could help my mum out quite a bit through the day time, any extra info you could send me about it mark?

Blue skies..

What extra information do you need mate?

All the best

D-M.

What extra information do you need mate?

All the best

D-M.

How they respond to topping, Lst and scrog etc.. Mate :)

• Like 2

Hello do you think you could get this going quite fast?

I'll go through the names say Sunday and get the 5 growers details sorted @@noddy is one and @@Geordiejames420 so far

All the best

D-M.

I like to veg my plants from seed until they are sexually mature so it would get at least 12weeks veg before being flowered but yeah, I would germinate it straight away, I have plants waiting to flower so I expect to be harvesting your cbd variety around Xmas 2016

Peace

• Like 1

I like to veg my plants from seed until they are sexually mature so it would get at least 12weeks veg before being flowered but yeah, I would germinate it straight away, I have plants waiting to flower so I expect to be harvesting your cbd variety around Xmas 2016

Peace

Consider yourself in mate. I'll pm you now for details :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Hi mate

I have five jack herrers ready to come out my tent in four weeks , which means i could get straight round to growing these babies next

Ive grew in no end of meduims i now stick to compost using organic nutrients , taste is second to none!!

Id germ these straight away and get a dairy up 😎

Should i be picked ...

Thanks for reading

Edited by Less~law
  • Like 2

Got enough beans to last me over a year otherwise I'd be all over this good luck to everyone.

A friendly word of advice is don't write these off because of the lower THC content the IP CBD has a similar profile and it's a wonderful plant great smell and taste gives a fantastic background buzz with 0 anxiety or paranoia just a tremendous feeling of well-being. A great strain for when you don't want to get blasted but don't want to be completely base line either and the medical benefits are fantastic it's been helping me massively with depression. Also my cousin loves it he can't smoke super high THC weed without going off the deep end mentally but at the same time it helps him cope with life so these high CBD strains are a God send for him.

Keep it green

NezA

• Like 2

Hi mark sounds a really good strain right up my street , id feel blessed to grow this out n finding a keeper 🤓

Hey neza

I know alot of people write alot of strains like this off, i however love strains like this. I have a personality dissorder and can be arkward in social situations, so i couch lock heavy indica sends my anxiety out of control, these sorta strains are like the holy grail for me 😍

Stay high folks 🦄

• Like 4

Each of my runs include a cbd strain which i grow for my own personal use. I would be keen to give this one a go. If not i'll definately be adding this to my list for the future.

I'll be doing my first diary when i start my next run in 3/4 weeks regardless.

Will be pulling up a chair for the lucky selected few.

Deffo one i'd like to see :yes::thumsup:

• Like 1

Got enough beans to last me over a year otherwise I'd be all over this good luck to everyone.

A friendly word of advice is don't write these off because of the lower THC content the IP CBD has a similar profile and it's a wonderful plant great smell and taste gives a fantastic background buzz with 0 anxiety or paranoia just a tremendous feeling of well-being. A great strain for when you don't want to get blasted but don't want to be completely base line either and the medical benefits are fantastic it's been helping me massively with depression. Also my cousin loves it he can't smoke super high THC weed without going off the deep end mentally but at the same time it helps him cope with life so these high CBD strains are a God send for him.

Keep it green

NezA

Agreed! Too many people turn their noses up at high cbd strains and i cant see why. I grew cbd blue shark on my last run and gave a few friends some to try, not telling them it was a cbd strain of course. The feedback was great, so much so that they smoked me dry within a week! :eek:

Definately not to be snubbed :nea:

• Like 2