The passion of the BWit

Really loving this purple durban poison, very strong against mould & still ripening up. Took a second set of nugs and left the bottom

gallery_91249_12719_22159.jpgsml_gallery_91249_12719_95715.jpg

Lush sweet smell too!

Chop time for the Frisian Ducks. I had to reduce height for stealth, the bigger one was ready and the other tbf would have liked another week.

med_gallery_91249_12719_115129.jpgmed_gallery_91249_12719_123802.jpgmed_gallery_91249_12719_77595.jpg

Very good against mould, a couple of spots but not many. Really strong finisher lots of big buds, good resin & great smell. Pretty good to trim, the mutant leaves have quite a long stem and its pretty easy to remove them quickly. Left the lowers out, fingers crossed it goes to plan.

Hi, nice plants mate. Do the frisian ducks retain the duck foot leaf all through flower as well?..couldn't really tell by looking at the pictures(only skimmed through the thread to look at pics).

Thinking of running a few of these next year, would off been nice to see regular seeds to try abit of hacking.

ATB.

@@change I would say the fans are weird all the way through, though more single leaf than duck footed later on. Last pic above you can see the smaller fans sticking out the top bud are not 5 fingered 'normal' ones. The purple sugar leaf doesn't really show up in pics but they seemed to be more normal 5 fingered jobbies.

In veg the leaves do make it more stealthy than i though it would, easy enough to walk by it at plot if not paying attention and then realise oh thats one of mine. Once the buds form i can't see the leaves making that much odds.

Some really good looking plump buds on the Duck, still need to try the smoke but on my short list for next year :yep:

Last Dutch Passion plants safely down for me :ninja:

Not much to look at tbf....

med_gallery_91249_12719_125852.jpgmed_gallery_91249_12719_38541.jpg

Last of the durban purple on the left and all that was left of the ducks when i remembered to take a pic. Dunno bit jittery today so was in and out sharpish.

Not really smoked much yet, 1st wave just reappeared from brown bags into jars today :yep: Some lush smells :in_love:

@@DutchPassionTony big thanks for the seeds & recommendations on strains. Really glad i ran the photos strains, thanks :yep:

• 2 weeks later...

Exceptional grow and awesome pics! Beautiful duck man! And a purple Durban...that rocks! Mine went a touch purple on the outer leaves(environmental), but nothing like yours! Looks great! You know the longer the durban sits in the jars i am liking it more and more. Really a strong but clear high. Great mood lifter and social buzz with a really unique taste and smell(fruity anise).

Oh man...and that hash...looks amazing bud!(know i told you before but wow does it look nice!)

• 3 months later...

Smoke report yet BW, should be well cured up now :g: or we'll gone, titbits of info, anything will do, c'mon mucka, my heads spinning, decisions, decisions :g: how did I choose last year??? HELP!! 

1 hour ago, SlimPikins said:

Smoke report yet BW, should be well cured up now :g: or we'll gone, titbits of info, anything will do, c'mon mucka, my heads spinning, decisions, decisions :g: how did I choose last year??? HELP!! 

The colorado cookies is really nice, amazing smell and flavourful to smoke.     Rationed away the last nice bits for special occasions.       

I like the durban poison a lot.   Not especially strong but nice and pleasant.    Good daytime/sociable.    I really want to run this strain again and find the purple one :)

The Frisian Duck has a nice smell and again is a nice daytime/social smoke.     One of the plants had slightly lighter airy buds, one a bit better density.      Found the very occasional 1/2 formed seed in the denser bud one.     Dunno what happened think i got a seed or two in a serious six as well. Not really sure where the jizz came from, had an hfh that hermied but didn't seem to pollinate stuff nearer to it.....     Anyway the smoke is nice and definitely has a lemon and lime thing going on.