The passion of the BWit

So i was lucky enough to be given the chance to run some DP strains. Thanks to DPTony who sent me these seeds!

I'm running a diary in the GG Diary section but thought i would drop pics in here from time to time. Only my 2nd proper go at growing outdoors so still learning as i go :)

Autos: Colorado Cookies, Frisian Dew and Blackberry Kush

sml_gallery_91249_12719_104398.jpg

Photos: Durban Poison and Frisian Duck.

sml_gallery_91249_12719_37447.jpg

Oh and some non-dp GG2x5 in this pic...whoops

Started a couple of days ago and had 100% germination. The photos will go out to a pre dug hole in my best plot in a couple of weeks probably.

The blackberry kush auto will also go to this plot. Though i think it will be a case of as soon as roots show at bottom all 3 will go out. Started in 8cm pots btw under cfl. Not sure best plan for autos & transplanting, i have messed some up in the past by damaging roots early on.

The Colorado Cookies will go into pots in garden and the Frisian Dew will probably go into the ground in someone elses garden (they know btw ;) ).

Not much else i can think of at this stage other than to say the autos are quite a colorful bunch early on few purple stems in the kush and cookies. One of the Frisians has a real orange glow about it. Oh and I already managed to drop a pot bang on top of a day old blackberry kush auto and slightly concerned got the lamp a bit close to the last cookie to pop up. Time well tell i guess.

GL All

Really cool man...we are running several of the same strains(Durban, Duck, Colorado and GG#2)g

Good luck, may the sun shine bright, and the ganja gods be generous.

Be interesting too compare @@912GreenSkell my mouth is always dropping open when i see your pics. Been looking at your training technique for inspiration :) Last year i tried to LST, too late i guess, just split two big plants down the middle and decided 'xmas tree' shape was for me ;)

I'm at Lat 51 btw

Ahh the old center split!! Once you have trained for awhile you get to know which type of plant it works on and which ones are prone to stalk splitting. I have to do an update for my training guide eventually, which will cover "reverse supporting" which literally eliminates stalk splitting. All in due time.

Have you grown out the GG#2 before?

i bandaged them up with microfibre tape and they did ok in the end but did need staking later on.

I haven't run any of the GGs before, mine are a Fem cross of GG2 x GG5 btw. I don't know much about them tbh Hoping they will be early finishers. :)

Ive never run a GG#2 or #5 before, but a friend of mine is a big fan of GG and Highrise in general. The #2 and #5 are supposed to both be super early finishers, but until i see a photo be ready to harvest in early august, i dont believe it. :) (not including autos or light sensitive super autos)

I'll be watching these with interest. My garden is at capacity for this year but some of these strains are on my wishlist for the future, and I'm at the same lat as you. Happy growing!

Busy spell for the autos. Frisian Dew Autos went out last night and blackberry kush autos early this morning.

BBKA in position before caging & the 'bermuda triangle' plot that houses them. All 3 got a hole at the front (south).

med_gallery_91249_12719_203195.jpgmed_gallery_91249_12719_148987.jpg

e2a - think thats a red purps in the plot shot, not the auto ;)

Edited by Blunt_Wit

Busy spell for the autos. Frisian Dew Autos went out last night and blackberry kush autos early this morning.

BBKA in position before caging & the 'bermuda triangle' plot that houses them. All 3 got a hole at the front (south).

med_gallery_91249_12719_203195.jpgmed_gallery_91249_12719_148987.jpg

e2a - think thats a red purps in the plot shot, not the auto ;)

Looks like a perfect wild spot. Green and lush.

Good luck with it mate.

• Like 1

nice start with the seedlings, and hopefully the weather will start to warm up too. I hope you see them taking off in June, good luck

Thanks Tony!

Photos should be going out soon, can't wait to see how the Blackberry autos are settling in :)

A DP Durban Poison got to close to the lamp. Was thinking about topping one, tried for a FIM...

sml_gallery_91249_12719_70952.jpg

One of the Colorado Cookie Autos doesn't look so happy, bit wrinkly. Wondering if over watered? The other two look happier. Would like to give them a light feed but looks like it will rain and trying to get them to dry out a bit...

med_gallery_91249_12719_112910.jpg

Another Colorado Cookie, doing ok i think. The wrinkly one seems to be improving, new growth doesn't look distorted. They are just starting to show preflowers

sml_gallery_91249_12719_106240.jpg

The durban poisons & Frisian Ducks have gone out this week to my main GG plot. Fingers crossed for them, will get a pic next visit.

Edited by Blunt_Wit