No-till thread

muffintop

It really is a winner with foliar feeding, you see the response almost immediately and they green right up.

Edited by muffintop
  • Like 3

wow didnt know anyone else over here was doing this , felt like a lone wolf... Mix your soil, wet your soil, sit your soil, 2weeks later plant in and water from day one too the end with a top dressing of rock dust and sprinkle of the Top secret on top :) when potted in and some guano mixxed with tiny bit of compost and soil as top dress for flower . End of grow pull the old plant out , top dress a load more goodies and re wet ready for next grow .

worked really well for me last time no effort just watered it, and i had a coco run ready similar time of same strains so really got to taste the diff in organic bud ... onwards and upwards from here :)

subbed ,cool thread

Edited by thecrook
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

So Ive been spending all my free time researching the organic no-till method. Feel pretty confident can make it happen plus got some ideas from other organic books, but my problem at the moment is monies - the lack of it. Is there a "Value" version of mix for the soil anyone has tried with success? I just cant afford all the potential ingredients for the soil and on top of that for the teas. So is there a cheap & cheerful way of creating the environment and spending the money on the stuff for teas, etc? What would be the absolute essentials? Or do I just need to save?

Peace.

I would really start saving up to get the items needed, it's not really expensive if you only have a couple of plants and your supplies will last you ages.

• Like 3

So Ive been spending all my free time researching the organic no-till method. Feel pretty confident can make it happen plus got some ideas from other organic books, but my problem at the moment is monies - the lack of it. Is there a "Value" version of mix for the soil anyone has tried with success? I just cant afford all the potential ingredients for the soil and on top of that for the teas. So is there a cheap & cheerful way of creating the environment and spending the money on the stuff for teas, etc? What would be the absolute essentials? Or do I just need to save?

Peace.

Start your own worm farm mate would be my first tip ,Top class fresh castings for zilch

• Like 3

@@Jimboo literally just rolling a j for my drive into town to buy some bins to start my worm farms! On it mate....on it. If only I had some ££££s!!!

• Like 1

@@Jimboo literally just rolling a j for my drive into town to buy some bins to start my worm farms! On it mate....on it. If only I had some ££££s!!!

you really wont regret it mate.....my worms cost me a £5er off ebay lol

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 1

I ordered 500g worth from that site last night - should be with me tomorrow! The worms are the cheap bit....

• Like 1

Guest OutOfAfrica81

If you live close to the coast then harvest your own seaweed , wash it , dry it and then put it in a blender . Also comfrey is a gardeners friend

Edited by OutOfAfrica81
  • Like 6

I ordered 500g worth from that site last night - should be with me tomorrow! The worms are the cheap bit....

flip mate what size of bin are you making? i bought 2 50lts storage boxes from b+q for under £20

If you live close to the coast then harvest your own seaweed , wash it , dry it and then put it in a blender .

+1 on that

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 1

@ howzit man? yep on that too - waiting for my grow buddy to get a day off then we are raiding the coast! Ive worked out where to get loads for free or cheap - its just lots of the more niche products (for now) I cant acquire with any ease.

• Like 1