The White Widow Experiment

mborza

I dont usually do unnecessary updates but this was more of a house keeping update, implemented a second tank for the second batch of plants as they are a couple of weeks behind the fir four plants (the four on the right hand side of picture near tanks). I have also been running a 400w heater recently to keep the temps in check and steady so i made the call to move in a 400w hps light and make use of the light and heat rather than just the heat from a heater of the same watt

gallery_93582_12137_322317.jpg

gallery_93582_12137_43846.jpg

gallery_93582_12137_116322.jpg

• Like 3

what size is your tent you are using light rail in ??

what make light rail are you using ?? is it quiet

atb ;)

its a light rail 4.0 cant remember the model and yup there is 0 sound from it :D

They are a good size for 5wks MB................ the autopots doing a good job there MB.......... what Ec you running in veg MB ?? just about to run the autopot 1st time though. have suspended the pot above res with wicks going up into the pot, so she dont sit in water 24/7 etc................. should let 02 in the bottom of pot, and pull air in from the top......... keep the medium i am on (Gold Label "Special Mix").......... well aerated.

This hopefully, will negate the cost of airdome and pump........... rizotonic vibes your way Mb.......... good luck with the flower period, MB, looks like it might be hectic !!................ 24hrs access to drink (As In Wild), is defo seems to make a difference.... plus good gene set of course !!................ heres how i wicked my autopot........ Automaster

DF & FB & Maz Day 1 016

DF & FB & Maz Day 1 010

DF & FB & Maz Day 1 011

• Like 1

They are a good size for 5wks MB................ the autopots doing a good job there MB.......... what Ec you running in veg MB ?? just about to run the autopot 1st time though. have suspended the pot above res with wicks going up into the pot, so she dont sit in water 24/7 etc................. should let 02 in the bottom of pot, and pull air in from the top......... keep the medium i am on (Gold Label "Special Mix").......... well aerated.

This hopefully, will negate the cost of airdome and pump........... rizotonic vibes your way Mb.......... good luck with the flower period, MB, looks like it might be hectic !!................ 24hrs access to drink (As In Wild), is defo seems to make a difference.... plus good gene set of course !!................ heres how i wicked my autopot........ Automaster

glad to have your input on another of my grows buddy, you wont be disapointed with the autopot :D I am following the canna nute shedule for softwater for my grow buddy!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

MB, The canna feed, in your reservoirs are at a nice height, ensuring that they are in the "Heat Band"....... so the water temp must be between 20-24 ??....... optimal !!........ have you been applying heavily organic root stims by hand watering MB ? as this product promotes bacterial growth, which can disrupt the silicon seal on the aqua valve's so they say.

Would try and keep the res top covered MB, at all times from light refraction, into the res. Otherwise you may get an algae bloom due to optimal water temps !! That algae will strip your nutes out of the water, and block ports !

it is true that at optimal water temps, "Nutrients Stratify Chemically" in other words by molarity of weight. In absolute still water. The only answer to nute stratification is mixing. With a 1500/Ltr/Hr submerged mixing pump 15w ? 15mins ea hour ?? in the res timed.

This is why i decided to have an elevated (Warmed), covered, "Feeder Header Tank" separate to, and above the 30ltr floor res. So only 11ltrs of fresh mixed feed is pumped into the feeder header tank, supplying the aqua valves, in the autopots. Once every 2 days.

This allows a drying period in the aquapot. This allows valuable oxygen into the bottom of the root matrix, before the next feed. So my floor res (main 30ltr) is mixed (Pump) 15mins before it is pumped into the feeder tank supplying the aqua valves. Plus, my 30ltr res lasts 6-7 days or one week. And they love it.

The one thing an aqua valve dose very well. Is, if one plant is drinking more than the others (Common), it will give it what it needs. say a sativa is drinking slow, (Common & Usual !), then the same applies. This 100% prevents "Over Watering". Which is a frequent habit in growers.

An important factor, is it relieves the grower of that decision. And allows the biology to dictate requirements H2O wise. That is a highly beneficial factor to the grower. When my 11ltr feed has all gone down the iceline to the dames, which have fed according to there own unique requirements.

The plant consumes the remaining water, and as she goes dryer, (Every 2 days) the oxygen is drawn in as she finishes her last drink !! an advantageous combination !!........ the second advantage is, if a bit of shit gets in the silicone seal, i am only likely to get an 6-8 ltr flood,and not the whole 47 liters available to the failed valve, although it is very UN-lickely to happen. But better safe, double safe, and safer......... you can be, peace of mind etc.... the better.

Another way is to silicone seal the corners (Stitching) of your inner grow cab floor liner. As this will hold 47 ltrs ! which did same my ares once !! as my room is on 1st floor !! But my autopots are just on the floor in a room !! They are working 100% atm, and i am pleased with the additional fredom they offer the budding canna home grower. As i can go away for 8 days without fear !! and know the feed is mixed before delivery & Ph stable for the feed window 6-7 days. The gold label special mix & autopot combi :)

Automasters, Dutch Passion Current Grow Selection;

Freddy's Best (Fem) 80% Sativa / DesFran (Fem) 100% Sativa, & Mazar 100% Indica (Fem) In Autopots (Current Grow)

Automaster

You must be around the end of April Mb, for your harvest. Happy Harvest Bro !!

DF Harvest 104  74 126

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...