The White Widow Experiment

mborza

The time has come to start a new grow and after my last grow went so well i thought id try another strain from DP. I've gone with White Widow Auto's and after a little bit of playing around i finally got my germination method down as this cold weather was playing tricks with my enviroment (all sorted now tho)

The plan is to again run 7 plants in tent A similar if not the exact same to my "7 dutch ladys grow" but i will also for the purpose of experiment be running 1 or 2 plants in a SCROG setup in tent B. Tent B is much smaller as i usually use this tent for drying only

Main Tent (A):

600w HPS

Lightrail

Canna COCO

Canna Nutrients

7 Autopot System

Sub Tent (B):

400w HPS

Canna COCO

Canna Nutrients

2 Autopot System

Here was the first 4 plants on the 8th of December, looking like they needed a little feed

gallery_93582_12137_200824.jpg

gallery_93582_12137_66662.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mborza

Im subbed to this thread. This is a personal favorite of mine from the Dutch Passion auto collection. Its really something special, i achieved an 8 ozs of supreme frosty buds from one auto white widow. It will be a pleasure to watch your grow.

• Like 1

Hi mborza

Im subbed to this thread. This is a personal favorite of mine from the Dutch Passion auto collection. Its really something special, i achieved an 8 ozs of supreme frosty buds from one auto white widow. It will be a pleasure to watch your grow.

glad to have you aboard

How come such small pots may i ask ??

they were just to get the seedlings off the ground to be honest now there all in 15ltr pots

last weeks picture update coming in next post

• Like 1