Amnesia Kush

craigfjyp

Things are coming along great :) the stretch phase is over and now all energy will go into lovely flower production :)

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

so this is the final update folks,

i chopped the plants yesterday at 65 days, they were looking really good, i didn't take pics bcos i only had a short timeframe for getting them done, iv had a couple of j's from a little bud i forced dried, its ok but as you know you can't really tell what its like until its at least dried naturally so after a couple of weeks ill pop back and do a proper smoke report.

i noticed they don't like the cold much but once i upped the degrees a little they were fine, and i let them grow bigger than i would have liked but that was because i was moving house near the beginning of veg, the only problems iv had with them has been my own fault like the temps and letting them get to big but other than that i think anyone could grow them without much problems and they look good yeilders as well, when i do the smoke report i'll also do a dry weight report. from what iv experienced from growing them and tasting a little dried bud i will be running them again in the future, thank you Dinafem Seeds for the opportunity to grow them.

• Like 3

Even through the moving and cold it sounds like you have pulled together a successful grow :)

Will definitely be looking forward to the final weight in and weight

Until then enjoy your harvest and thank you for the grow diary it is very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Even through the moving and cold it sounds like you have pulled together a successful grow :)

Will definitely be looking forward to the final weight in and weight

Until then enjoy your harvest and thank you for the grow diary it is very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

cheers mate,

iv got a couple of pics from a couple of weeks ago and and iv just taken a couple of the popcorn buds that iv just chopped today....

in those pics the plants are around 7 weeks old.....

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

and these are the ones i took today.....

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

• Like 3

Very frosty looking ladies. Nice work and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1