Amnesia Kush

craigfjyp

Looking very,very nice. Good to see you back up and running with your broadband :).

I agree that give them a week or 2 to recover and put some roots down in there final pots then flip. As said you are going to have some very nice girls. They have the potential to be huge plants due to the multiple topping and extended veg time.

Great job and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@mr rhino @sy100276 @Salty @sn00py @Dinafem-Mark

thank you for the kind words guys but tbh they almost take care of themselves, they have been really easy to grow and they are also hardy little plants, i didn't look after them properly for about 10 days while i was moving house and settling in and stuff and they started to look a bit ragged but they bounced straight back to looking great withing a couple of days after they got put back into the tent and under the light.

• Like 4

Craig- they look yummy! :yahoo: All nice and thick, reckon these will do very well fella.

What sort of ventilation you running?

@@TankMan

hey mate, thanks for popping in for a look....i'm running a 6" rvk L1 with an 8" rhinopro filter. it does the job for my size tent mate, although i could do with a variac for turning it down a bit.

• Like 1

so its time for another update folks....

so i plugged the timer in today, so that's the ladies officially starting to flower now :yahoo: normally i would already be a few weeks into flower by now but with moving and decorating and stuff i kind of neglected them for a bit but now after a couple of weeks of tlc you wouldn't know the difference, they have ended up a bit big so i'm hoping they don't outgrow the tent lol

i also gave them a little trim yesterday so i wont have to take as much off now after the stretch has finished....i left on the little branches just in case i decide to take cuts, i will need space first before i can take any though.

iv been feeding them seaweed extract for there last couple of feeds and they seem to really like it....iv been giving them 2.5ml/L and they've been drinking around 2L every couple of days. that's all there is to report this week so i will finish with the photo's i took earlier today.

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

• Like 6

They look great. Now you have gone to 12/12 these will take off like a rocket. You can already see the potential budsites and these will become more over the coming weeks :)

Nice job on removing the unwanted undercarriage and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@craigfjyp Long time since I popped in but good to see that you and your plants are nice and healthy :)

They look well positioned to be taking in lots of light at the canopy and budsites abundant!

Hope all is well with you bud :smoke: ,

ATB Danny.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

28 days @ 12/12

hi folks,

so this is my first update for 4 weeks now so you will notice a difference in the ladies now, i have fully trimmed them all now and iv been giving them 1ml/l of grow and 3ml/l of bloom and they seem to be doing OK. my rvk fan has broken down so i'm having to use a cheapo fan for now which sounds like a motorbike in my room lol so iv been trying to get the funds together for a new one, iv seen a 10" rvk for £50 on ebay so i might get that one as i will be able to switch it down pretty low and hopefully it will be practically silent, 2 of the ladies are showing slight cold issues....the bottom of the tent has been dropping to 17/18c during lights off so i need to try and fix that and im not sure how, my bedroom is a steady 21c to 25c so i'm still not quite sure how the tents temps are dropping lower than the room its in...if anyone can shed any light on the problem i would be interested to hear.

that's all there is to report for now so i will post some pics i took a couple of hours ago.....

Amnesia Kush @ 4 Weeks Flower