Amnesia Kush

craigfjyp

Looking grand in here old chap nice and healthy and obviously happy. I will be watching with great interest. Popping my AK beans soon :yahoo:

• Like 2

Looking grand in here old chap nice and healthy and obviously happy. I will be watching with great interest. Popping my AK beans soon :yahoo:

@@blackpoolbouncer

thanks mate, i'll keep an eye out for your diary if your popping yours soon.

• Like 2

DAY 23

hello peeps,

so i topped the babies on Monday(28th) and iv given them a half strength formulex feed yesterday, i will be potting up in the next couple of days but iv still not decided on if i should finish with 7.5L or 9L pots, what do you all reckon? iv nothing else to report for now so i'll finish with some pics.....

Amnesia Kush (8)

Amnesia Kush (7)

Amnesia Kush (6)

Amnesia Kush (5)

Amnesia Kush (4)

Amnesia Kush (3)

Amnesia Kush (2)

Amnesia Kush

• Like 5

Sorry mate but I can't advise on pots,I mainly use 11's,I would be inclined to go with 7.5's though as you have full house maybe.

Plants look very nice.

• Like 2

Day 26

hello guys its time for another update.....

so not much has changed the last few days except the girls are getting bigger, iv also given them a 1ml/l of grow feed yesterday....iv just found out i'm moving so i will have to wait a while before i can switch to flower :schmoll: the only good thing about it is its going to be a bigger house so i'll have more room for growing :yahoo: but it's going to fuck up my growing timetable as well, which i'm gutted about, i,m going to have to keep the ladies on veg for at least another 3 to 4 weeks so it looks like i'll be doing a lot of topping and training this time to try and keep them small and manageable for moving with. i haven't repotted them either, i will try and keep them in the 2L pots for as long as possible now.

here's some pics to finish with for now.....

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

• Like 7

They look great mate. Nice lush green colour. In regards to pot size I would go with 11L pots. I always pot up 1 week before I go to 12/12 to help minimise and stress issues :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

when i first started the blue ladies and they were seedlings, i ran the blue spec 125 cfl 24 hrs... for about two weeks and they flourished

Yours look well craig, lovely greeeen colour

Edited by Subliminal Criminal
  • Like 1

when i first started the blue ladies and they were seedlings, i ran the blue spec 125 cfl 24 hrs... for about two weeks and they flourished

running the light 24/7 also helps with the temps at this time of the year mate.

• Like 1

I still think a plant need a dark period? But if 24/0 is working stick with it :)

Always nice to see different techs and how they work

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

day 32

hi folks....

nothing much has changed....iv been giving them 1ml/L of seaweed extract and they drink about 1.5L every 3/4 days and i also topped them for second time today, iv took a pic of each plant individually and numbered them 1 to 5 but i can't remember the order they're in :doh: here they are.....

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

a couple of the rootballs....

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

and finish with a group shot.....

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

• Like 7

Things are looking great mate. Nice lush green with lots of side branches forming :)

Nice job and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• 3 weeks later...

Day 53

hey folks,

its been around 3-4 weeks since my last update as i was busy with moving into my new house and iv had to wait for the broadband to get switched on, so anyway,

during that time i have kept them on veg and just been giving them 2ml/l of grow every other feed as i didn't want them to get to big, iv also topped them about 4 or 5 times each also to try and keep the height down.

they have been potted up to there final 7.5l pots on Monday or Tuesday night so i'm looking to start flowering maybe next Sunday(7/2/16) so they get a couple of weeks to root the new pots out, iv also started to feed them at every water again as iv got them back into there tent and under the 250w MH. there's not much else to report for now guys, i took some pics earlier so i'll finish up with them.

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush

• Like 7