Amnesia OG Kush DinaFem seeds 2015/16

The Old Boy

Looks lovely that does @@The Old Boy, your smoke report has me champing at the bit to try it.

Hope your getting on OK with the new room, can't wait to see you fill it with Critical jack

oi oi ;) thanks it is a good looker and something diffrent from what i have grown in the last few years ;) the new room is getting along nice but all takes time will put pictures up when all sorted ;) just waiting on a few things to get stuff rolling ;) the mother / seed clone room is looking good nice to have things all setting up how i want good things are coming again for me thanks for looking in @Highburryway

• Like 3

Thank you for the dry picture shots it looks great :)

Enjoy your harvest and thank you so much for the Grow diary :)

I'm sure many new growers of this strain will find it very informative; )

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Thank you for the dry picture shots it looks great :)

Enjoy your harvest and thank you so much for the Grow diary :)

I'm sure many new growers of this strain will find it very informative; )

All the best

D-M.

and a thank you to you mark and dinafem for the chance to grow this one out ;) I had a go last night making flower rosi with a bud of this amnesia og and it poured out on the parchment paper very creamy yellow goo ;) looking forward to the bubble run tomoz night to see what returns I get as its a good resin strain ;) thanks again T.O.B
  • Like 3

@@The Old Boy that was a great smoke report mate. Along with some tidy bud shots. Can't wait to try mine,your descriptions have made me drool a touch.

Really enjoyed this diary,looking forward to the next one. Best of luck with your plans.

• Like 2

@@The Old Boy that was a great smoke report mate. Along with some tidy bud shots. Can't wait to try mine,your descriptions have made me drool a touch.

Really enjoyed this diary,looking forward to the next one. Best of luck with your plans.

thanks buddy will defo grow it again soon as its a good keeper ;) just been to my local grow shop for bits and pieces for this next grow and spent best part of 100 pounds on bits and bobs ;) so best get my ass into gear this weekend and get things happening ;)bubble run tonight 6 bags of ice at the ready lol
  • Like 3

Oi oi bubble hash time with this amnesia og kush .

ive run dry and wet trim in my time and I like running frozen wet trim its seems to hold more flavour of the terps and yes doing it dry gives you more of a yield but seems to my preference washes flavour away ..

The bags I have are not bubblemans ones but these work just as well for cheaper ;)

I strated off with 112.2grams of trim no bud in the mix just trim only shade leaf ;) and five bags of ice

I layer my bags with ice the trim then ice and so on then add the ice water to the top of the mix ,,,

once filled with water I start to mix with wooden spoon or kitchen server with the holes in ...

mix for a good 20mins none stop (this it hard work but worth it )

Let mixture stand for 10mins to let resin settle

once 10mins are up take the first bag (trim bag) away and put to one side to use for a 2ND run

as there cheap bags I have 4 bags to pull from a 160 micron,120micron these two I use for edibbles and the 73 and 25 micron I smoke as ether LEFT TO CURE IN THE AIR or I freeze TO MICROPLAN OVER CARD

so first 2 pull bags are made into butter

2nd two bags get left to one side the best two in my point of view

this time one lot of each batch will be be tested one lot will be left out like old school bubble and other will be frozen to microplanned

post-81749-0-26014500-1459100225_thumb.jpg trim on shit scales lol

post-81749-0-87690300-1459100292_thumb.jpg filling with ice a water

• Like 5

post-81749-0-32081400-1459100865_thumb.jpg

25micron when just been pulled

post-81749-0-25816000-1459100879_thumb.jpg

All four bags

ETA 4grams off goodnes from 112.3grams is ok me thinks and im not the best trimmer as some leaf stays on the bud

Edited by The Old Boy
  • Like 4

post-81749-0-06060100-1459101082_thumb.jpg

heres a gram of 25micron and 73micron so 2grams to be air dried and I did the same with the frezzer lot to micro plan so smoke report on that coming soon with some pics of me microplanning

• Like 4

@@The Old Boy thanks for posting your bubble making journey. The last few runs I have just used coffee filters. Thus time round I plan to get some bags. Would you say it is better to microplane,or just air dry?

That hash looks yummy.

• Like 3

@@The Old Boy thanks for posting your bubble making journey. The last few runs I have just used coffee filters. Thus time round I plan to get some bags. Would you say it is better to microplane,or just air dry?

That hash looks yummy.

its all down to what you prefer @@sy100276 some dont like the microplanned way as it shreds the resin heads which I can under stand that by runningnit over a planner but doing it that way seems to make the bubble more uplifting,less chance of molds, and dries out a lot quicker.., and even

leaving it to air dry is great also if you want a very stoned stuck in the sofa buzz but you really have to keep an eye on it and keep it in a dry well ventilated area ;) to evaporate all the moisture

I always like to do both ways on a new strain to see which I like best.. im also going to see what the rosin will be like tonight will post a few pics later ;)

• Like 4

Bubble Looks lovely @@The Old Boy.

Similar to how I do mine except I'm a lazy cunt and get the drill out lol.

wish I used the drill in the end or the electric wisk lol but I went in all old school this time lol

here is a 2day dry of the open air dried bubble

• Like 2