which jars? and from where?

KanedAndUnable

Seen some use the Kilners with the screw lids, I have a few of these as well as Kilners of varying sizes with the clip tops, I have a couple of the mini Douwe Egberts ones too but I am still in the experimenting phase myself......

• Like 1

I got sum 3ltr kilners from a site called silver mushroom ..£6 each well cheap!..the coffee jars are okay but I've got a habit of picking them up by the lid and I've smashed a couple that way ..much prefer a hinged jar.

I've use the large circular mouth 2ltr kilners, £20 or so from the bay for 6, so about £3.30 each - I wasn't that aware that differing types of glass containers make for a better cure like some are suggesting.. I've seen those CVault things around but they look a bit gimmicky, I was thinking of lining the inside of the jars with brown bags and then storing buds in them...

cheers guys. im more wondering what size i need to store say 2oz in each? the 1 litre ones or smaller?

I find 1.5L is about right. I do loose pack but quite dry buds.

Edited by Bird

im a big fan of douwe egberts coffee jars ,always have a nice tight seal on em ..and as te wife likes coffee we always end up with a few jars at the end of each year ..rinse em out and pop some bicarb in for a week before using to clear any coffee residual smells and your good to go

• Like 3

Guest wurzel1970

im a big fan of douwe egberts coffee jars ,always have a nice tight seal on em ..and as te wife likes coffee we always end up with a few jars at the end of each year ..rinse em out and pop some bicarb in for a week before using to clear any coffee residual smells and your good to go

gotta agree with that and the coffee is yummy

:)

gotta agree with that and the coffee is yummy

:)

Good Jars...

...their coffee is shite tho lol

• Like 1

If its just one type of weed, get yourself the big 8L kilner, I got one of the other day and its massive. :rofl: Can't wait to fill it.

If its just one type of weed, get yourself the big 8L kilner, I got one of the other day and its massive. :rofl: Can't wait to fill it.

Thats got that all your eggs in one basket thing going for it mate

• Like 1

8 ltrs is fucking huge ...:D I thought the 3 ltre ones were the biggest ! Edited by 2bad.

@@Jimboo - Yeah I thought the exact same after I got it home. Can't be having 20 jars like I used to though. I have loads of UGORG #1 coming down after Christmas, so I plan to fill the jar up with it.

-2bad. - Its meant for keeping drinks or something, as it has a tap at the bottom of the jar. It really is a massive jar, especially when next to my mini kilners I use for hash. The opening of the jar is the size of the bottom of a 3L kilner. :rofl:

Edited by KingBlueRizla
  • Like 4