White Widow XXL the grow begins :)

ineedofusername

She seems to be enjoying her bloom feeds so will continue tonight with normal feed until she shows any hunger :)

gallery_34220_12025_164286.jpg

gallery_34220_12025_175756.jpg

gallery_34220_12025_198878.jpg

Really impressed with it so far has been an easy grow so far.

• Like 9

All look well mate. Nice healthy lush green and lots of nice budsites forming.

Nice job and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Looking good mate, when they due for chop?

Thanks mate think they've got about 3 weeks left but will see how they go.

• Like 2

Looking very nice. Lots of good crystal coverage and you can see those buds are about to explode :)

Nice job and nice update :)

All the best

D-M.

• 1 month later...

Well due to grow room issues and camera problems I don't have the chop photos of this plant or the other WW XXL's but from 4 plants ended up with 270grams of lovley bud so nice that already have another 3 WW XXL's on the go along with some Critical + 2.0 I am defiantly a Dinafem fan also have the the CBD strain grow under way and will update soon :)

• Like 3

Well due to grow room issues and camera problems I don't have the chop photos of this plant or the other WW XXL's but from 4 plants ended up with 270grams of lovley bud so nice that already have another 3 WW XXL's on the go along with some Critical + 2.0 I am defiantly a Dinafem fan also have the the CBD strain grow under way and will update soon :)

Nice end result mate :)

Will look forward to the cbd auto update :)

All the best

D-M.

• 2 years later...

Hey mate, great job on the grow looks like some tasty smoke. Just because i havn't seen anyone mention it. Looks like there is a bit of over watering throughout which would have slowed your grow and hurt that end yield. just for future reference :) 

• Like 1