White Widow XXL the grow begins :)

ineedofusername

Happy to say that after only a 6 hour soak 2 of the 3 seeds I put into soak have cracked and are in the soil just waiting for their mate to come join them but will be documenting there life here as part of my eventual perpetual grow to keep me in meds :) They will spend their first week or so under a 125W CFL before going under 600w of HPS heres to the future :oldtoker:

• Like 7

Good news, best of luck with the grow.

Thanks as soon as my girls make an appearance will start with some pictures as pot of soil is a bit of a sad sight atm lol

• Like 2

That's a very fast germination rate and what we like to hear.

Thank you for starting this thread very much appreciated. Consider me subbed

All the best

D-M.

Only a small update a bit disappointing the last seed crack a few days latter and has broken the surface but the first two one is a no show and the other seems to of broken the surface and died :( Will update as the one girl grows.

• Like 2

Home many do you have up total now mate?. This is unlike our genetics I will pm you regarding this issue :)

All the best

D-M.

Thanks for your PM and just one girl out of three for now but hopefully she will be the best ever :) Shes not totally alone will join a few DP Ultimate Autos and the rest of my usual cuts :)

• Like 2

Be very interested in how ours do compared to DPs ultimate. Have only herd good things about this strain :)

Should be a good show :bong:

All the best

D-M.

Thanks to @Dinafem-Mark have got a few replacements so have popped 3 more WW XXL to join the one above will also be running some Critical+ 2.0 Autos but will start them in a month or so as don't want to swamp the grow rooms. Would just like to say that not only do Dinafem provide some awesome strains but the customer service matches the quality of there product :)

• Like 5

All the best mate, I've got one on the go atm and she's a beaut, have a read of Blackpoolbouncers diary for some tips and lots of info

Yep seen them one of many diarys I've read through so good to see autos have come on from what I've experienced in the past.

The new WW XXL's have all made their way above ground so aren't far behind this or the DP Ultimates :)

• Like 3