White Widow XXL the grow begins :)

ineedofusername

Looking nice green and healthy mate :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated

All the best

D-M.

Cheers mate really happy how shes coming along and with 3 more only a bit behind will be lovely come harvest time will keep this updated as its nice to look back keep thinking its not getting much bigger but the photos don't lie ;)

• Like 2

Always best to get the autoflowering strains into there finish pots asap, nice job :)

Things look nice and healthy. Keep up the good work and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Always best to get the autoflowering strains into there finish pots asap, nice job :)

Things look nice and healthy. Keep up the good work and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Yeah best way to go to maxamise growth and yeah she sure is a picture of health 3 more coming up too so will update with their pics too soon.

• Like 2

Cheers D-M they are all doing well the new XXL's aren't far behind the only one to suffer was was an DP Ultimate that I dropped the clip on fan on and broke the stem :schmoll: looking for some CBD strains to do in the next batch with the critical+ 2.0 what would you recommend?

• Like 2

From our cbd strain I personally like the moby dick cbd. It retains all the flavour of the original moby dick but it allows me to function. The standard moby is very strong better for me as a night time smoke. Look out next year as I think we could be doing a lot with cbd varieties :)

All the best

D-M.

From our cbd strain I personally like the moby dick cbd. It retains all the flavour of the original moby dick but it allows me to function. The standard moby is very strong better for me as a night time smoke. Look out next year as I think we could be doing a lot with cbd varieties :)

All the best

D-M.

Thanks for the info will be about February before I make my choice but will defiantly be trying all your strains at some point :)

• Like 2

gallery_34220_12025_466249.jpg

gallery_34220_12025_164834.jpg

Shes growing up along with her friends :)

gallery_34220_12025_472864.jpg

Group shot White Widow XXL and DP Ultimate's along with a few of my own special Plants ;)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

gallery_34220_12025_266057.jpg

gallery_34220_12025_139761.jpg

She has grown a bit and looks like shes getting ready to give some good bud I have noticed from the other xxl's that there seems to be two types a nice close node bush like this one and a tall stretcher the tall ones I'm bending by hand due to the big stretch but tying down the bushes so far impressed compared to the DP ultimate's that the ww XXL seem quite stable I'm playing with a bit of hacking so will be using one of the bush xxl's soon to cross with my own home grown hack that's taken last 10 years to get right as a photo so thinking of making a cross to hopefully go GG grow with.

• Like 3

Coming along nicely mate. Can I ask were pictures taken before watering?. I only ask because a few leaves look a little limp? It could be how the pic was taken.

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.