Growers Ark Coco Schedule

ELO

@twoscoops

Hello bud,

Thanks for that,think now I should have went to bloom nutes as soon as I went 12-12 (10 days ago) Whoops! Usually I wait and use grow nutes for the first couple of weeks of flower before changing over,like when the stretch is finished.

Just called the chaps at growers ark and the info given was as soon as you flip then you change the nutrients over,this will help with the stretch aswell? Oh well live and learn eh! Next feeds wednesday so will change over then.

Tenchie.

• Like 1

@Tenchie

This is my first run trying bloom feed right from the start of 12/12 , before I did the same as you running up to about 14 days into flower using grow feed and that worked nicely as well with no problems.

Cannot say I have noticed much difference myself either way, the plants look lovely and healthy right the way through.

I think you'll do fine mate :yinyang:

twoscoops...

• Like 1

@twoscoops

First run with these myself bud and everytings going well,plants are drinking/growing/feeding well.Just thought I would double check well trebble check,after I posted this I then emailed them,then phoned them as mentioned above lol

Hello guys, Frst run on your coco hard water version of nutrients. Feeding grow a&b at the mo 10 days into flower. Looking to swap to bloom a&b very soon,my question is do I just swap over the 3.5ml grow to 3.5ml of bloom? Thanks in advance.

Reply from Martin

Hi

easy one to answer.....YES

So should be fine,wellllllllllll hahaha.

Cheers bud.

Tenhie.

• Like 2

On 10/01/2019 at 9:56 AM, Tenchie said:

lol

The first feed and boosts was the only stuff I never purchased so will be starting them with grow a&b! Will try them on an ec of 1.0 as a first feed and take it from there.

So your grow space is now your office? She nagging you at the kitchen table lol

Hopefully in the future you might start pollen chucking again if you get the time mate.

Thanks for your advice much appreciate it.

Atb for 2019

Tenchie.

Hello mate, I'm in practically the same situation as you regarding background ec and not buying the first feed.

Just wondering how you got on with feeding your cuttings with the grow? I'll be starting from seed but will most likely need something fairly similar.

Hope all is good with you :yep:

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for double post, just realised I'd forgotten to @Tenchie in the last post! :wallbash:

Just chucked a few seeds in to germ so would be happy to hear how you went about it mate :yep:

@tomb420

Hello mate,sorry about the late reply,not been on for a while due to family medical problem. I`ve only started using this range of nutrients and never tried them from seed,I use mud for seeds and take cuts from females.

For rooted cuts I started them on 2ml a&b per litre and 3ml Extra traces as a first feed but found it just a tad short of what they required so upped them next feed too 2.5ml a&b per litre and 2.5ml Extra traces and that was the sweet spot.

Week 3 of veg it was raised to 3.5ml a&b and 1.5ml of Extra traces and looked fine,hope that helps.

Tenchie.

4 hours ago, Tenchie said:

@tomb420

Hello mate,sorry about the late reply,not been on for a while due to family medical problem. I`ve only started using this range of nutrients and never tried them from seed,I use mud for seeds and take cuts from females.

For rooted cuts I started them on 2ml a&b per litre and 3ml Extra traces as a first feed but found it just a tad short of what they required so upped them next feed too 2.5ml a&b per litre and 2.5ml Extra traces and that was the sweet spot.

Week 3 of veg it was raised to 3.5ml a&b and 1.5ml of Extra traces and looked fine,hope that helps.

Tenchie.

Thanks for getting back to me @Tenchie, just in time as I was preparing the Coco for the seeds tonight! Have given a similar feed so hopefully they will be ok with that.

As a side note, are these nutrients generally quite dark when made up? I'm used to having a clear solution (canna), however when I had added the a+b, traces and root stim the solution was quite a dark brown which was quite surprising to me. Is this normal?

Hope you and your family are ok mate. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys would you say boost is worth getting? I have some canna pk 13 14 left over so dunno if I should just use that or get the boost :/

I'm guessing boost it is a pk13 14 and a boost in one? Cheers

• 1 month later...

Morning folks,

So this coming Monday my plants will be at 8 weeks flower and have been on full base nutrients for a while now (5ml a&b) I plan to reduce this for week 9 and water for week 10 ready to chop week 10 (24th)

My question is during week 9 when I reduce the feed do I have to introduce the Extra traces again to make it up to the 5ml again or just stick with the reduced a&b base nutrients? Thanks in advancw,

Tenchie.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to use Growers Ark soil nutes in coco? I've still got 10l of Grow/Bloom and Root Tonic left, but really want to move over to coco.

Anyone used this or any variation of this schedule while doing multiple feeds a day in coco?

i normally feed 3-4 times a day in flower with a reduced ec 

• 2 months later...

Now then im currently 3 weeks into veg im using  hard water coco feeding 3ml grow 2ml traces 3ml root tonic EC 1.4 -  PH 6.2 i have just checked my run off and PH 6.2 but EC 2.2 which seems a bit high should i start lowering my feed to try bring the run off back down or flush? or will it be ok as it is?  

I'd go to 2ml grow 3ml traces with a good run off each time and see how they go

I rarely go above 3ml/ltr throughout the grow.

Or you can just use 5ml of traces for a feed or two, and again with a good run off

Owd

• Like 3

spot on for reply i gave um a lower feed last night and tonight as instructed and its come down already to 1.8 so a few more days should bring it back to a reasonable e.c :-) i love growing the herb its like carp fishing you get back what you put in ha cheers again.  

• 10 months later...

Ok so im very confused.

Do i add 2.5ml of part A. 2.5ml of part B. Per liter. For maximum strength?

Or Do i add 5ml of part A. 5ml of part B. Per liter For maximum strength? 

I know I should just get an ec meter...