Photo Everyweed I Find Thread

loveweed

16 minutes ago, flowerpowerandwhat said:

this looks fire mate. are these your creations? cheers

Yes bud.

Thanks bro :yinyang:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Some semi-poor photos of a happy accident.  Or luck, I suppose.

Orange Cookie MAC.  I think this is either F2 or F3.  I got them from a dude in Washington State.  The only thing I know is he called them "OCM xOCM" and they were made from original Capulator seeds Washington dude purchased.  So some filial continuation.

I know nothing of Capulator's genetics.  Never ran them, never cared.

I cracked one seed and this is what I got.  I'll take it.  SUPER orange. Your fingers smell like you peeled a tangerine after handling it.  I've chopped it, broke up the root ball, repotted and stuck under 22 hours light with the hope for a successful reveg.  Wasn't planning on getting an orange bomb out of one seed.

Preliminary smoke tests are good.  Great potency and a very "Orange Creamsicle" ( do y'all have those across the pond?  Think Orange Sherbet and Vanilla Ice Cream mixed, if not.) flavor without any sweetness.  Sorta like how sparkling waters that are flavored taste like the thing they are, but the sweet aspect is totally gone.  I really dig it.  Two joints and I was knocked out in the recliner at like 3pm. That doesn't happen to me very often, at all.

The seed stock are regs, so that really has me thinking. Probably worth looking at males and attempting to use them for a hose of different ideas.  I've got some Lemon Tree S1, specifically, that I'm thinking about with this OCM.

large.IMG_0485.jpg

large.IMG_0486.jpg

large.IMG_0618.jpg

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...